Chapter 11

If The Time Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I entered the restaurant and saw that Donghae and Eunhyuk had just arrived, I walked in and went to our room belongings, save my stuff. Donghae approached me with a piece of cake in her hands.

- Wook, Hyuk brought cake for us! This piece is yours.

- No thank you. I'm not feeling well in the stomach today. - I frowned when I felt my stomach tighten. Even though I rejected Donghae continued approaching me with the piece of cake.

- Come on, Wook. Just a little bit!

- No, seriously, I do not. - I said waving both hands in front of me.

- But, Wook ... You can not make this undone with Hyuk!

I went to answer, but it was too late. I ran to the nearest trash can and threw up. After a while, my stomach calmed down. I went to the bathroom and washed my mouth.

I returned to the room and Donghae was still standing with cake in hand. I walked to the closet and grabbed my clothes to change. Donghae called my attention on himself.

- So ... Wook ... you must be really sick.

- Yes, but it will soon pass. - I sighed.

- But you really do not want the cake?

- Donghae! I already said no!! - I looked at him dumbfounded, and I screamed.

He shrugged and left.

[ . . . ]

After a long day of work, I was finally able to come home and throw myself on my bed.

I was almost asleep when my cell phone rang. I reached him on the bedside table and did not even bother to look who it was.

" Hello? "

"Wook. Son, what's wrong with your voice? Are you okay?"

"Hi mom, but I'm fine, I'm just tired."

"They're very mistreating you? You should go back to Korea, I miss you so much son."

"I miss you, Mom. And I'm really good. They are really cool, do not worry."

"When will you come and visit me, your father is already complaining."

"I know, I'm sorry, I'm just, I have something to settle there."

"Oh ... yeah ... good. You must be tired, I'll let you sleep."

"Mom! Wait!"

"What ... say ..."

"I'm pregnant."

"Really? You're going out with someone ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter