Kim Myungsoo.

Again. (Sequel to 'One-Sided'.)

"Mom, I'm going!." I shouted while coming down the stairs. I've never been excited like this before from my whole entire life. I guess this is what love can do to your life. It changes everything about your whole self. It's frustrating but happy at the same time.

"Okay! Be careful and bring here, okay? I want to see her too, you know." I nodded. I know you will, Mom. Cause even I, am excited to see her. I missed her so much.

It's been 5 years since she left Seoul and those years did not pass that fast. It was like waiting for someone in a coffee shop within 6 hours without doing anything, that is what I felt the past days, weeks, months and years. I really thought it was hopeless, but then she called me last Friday.

It was 4 am in the morning that time, why am I awake that early? I can't sleep, simple as that. When I was about to get up to grab some water downstairs my phone started to ring. I immediately answered it hoping it was a call from her.

"Yeoboseyo? (Hello?)" I asked. My eyes widen when the person on the other spoke. "Oppa~" It was her, she contacted me after 5 long years have past. She finally contacted me.

"!" I beamed. "Are you finally coming back? I mean, How are you?" I stumbled at my words. She chuckled. Oh, how I missed her laugh, voice, everything.

"Yes, I am. And for the record, I will be coming back next week. Oh, and I am doing fine. How about you oppa? It's been so long since we talked to each other, speaking of, I am so sorry for that. Really, I am. When I come back there, let's fill up the moments we lose when we're in high school. I so regret everything. I'm so sorry oppa. I miss you so much." She said.

I know she's tearing up already, her voice cracked and she's pausing for too long in each sentence she says. I actually felt happy in what she said to me. I really felt special. The anger that I felt when she left me so suddenly has swept away immediately.

"I missed you too, . I'll pick you up from the airport once you arrive, okay?"  I tried to lighten up the mood. "Okay~! I'll be arriving there maybe at 11 am?" She beamed. "Okay, see you. Take care." I ended our phone call.

So, that's how I ended up here, getting all hyped up and everything. I arrived at the airport at exact 11:00 am. She's supposed to be here standing but where is she?

Just then my phone rings before all the panic that I was feeling runs through my whole system. She texted me. I immediately read her message. 

Oppa, I'll be arriving there just a bit late. 30 minutes to be exact.
Yup, I'll be there at 11:30 am. Just bought something. -

I sighed in relief. I thought I lost her again. I can't afford if that happens, I can't even imagine her being far way from me again. No, I won't let that happen. 


11: 30 am. 


That's the time she'll be arriving today. She left Seoul and me behind, just because she caught Taemin cheating on her. I was furious and sad at the same time. One, Taemin just broke her heart and second, because she's leaving just to forget that good-for-nothing-. 

Anyway, that was the past and now she's back and I hope, she's ready to fall in love again because I'll gladly take that opportunity this time. I will make a move on her and keep her happy, forever. 

That, is what I hope for. 

"Oppa!~" I turned around to look for the owner's voice. And there she was, standing right before me, smiling as ever. Just as I thought, she never changed. Well, except that she looks more mature and her hair grew longer but she's still beautiful. She's still the girl that I loved up until now. 

"You're back, finally." I said walking towards her. She smiled and nodded. As I reached her, I hugged her, tightly. Like there was no tomorrow, that giving her a sign that I won't lose her anymore, that I want her to know that I am the one who loved her for so long and up until now is hoping for her to notice it. 

She hugged me back and cried. "I miss you, oppa. I really did." She said. I really don't know why she's crying but I comforted her anyway. 

"Why are you crying? Please stop. It hurts me too, you know?" I chuckled while my fingers ran through her hair. She looked at me, confused but smiled anyway. Those actions of hers had taken me back. 

"Oppa, you love me. Don't you?" She asked so suddenly. My eyes widen as those words comprehend in my mind. What? How? When? Those are the words that came to my mind.

"I.." Was all I could say. "You love me since then, right?" She followed up her question. This time I should really know the reason why she's asking me this.

"I...how'd you know?" I asked. She laughed and shook her head. "You didn't answer me, oppa." She added.

I cupped her cheeks using my hands and bent down a little so that I could look at her eyes more clearly. "You, how did you know. Seriously? Is this why you came back? If yes, I am really glad you did." I said, obviously avoiding her question. I guess.

She looked at me, really closely. I was really amazed on how her eyes look differently. I mean, the way she looks at me before was not like this, this time. It was really different, it feels different. 

"I read your message before I left Seoul." She finally answered. To my shock, my hands slid away from her face and I stood there. Frozen.

But, how? I thought I canceled that message. I though....it wouldn't reach her but I guess I was wrong. I was so wrong. 

"I figured that all this time, I think I am also  in love with you too." She said. " That's why I came back here, to find out if this feelings were correct. and I guess, it's right." She added.

Is this for real? Am I not dreaming? Did she really say that she's in love with me also? "I am happy that you came back. But are you sure that you're ready to fall in love again?" I asked. I know, it was stupid but you can't blame me. What if she isn't ready yet? What if she's just saying this so she could forget about him? Ugh. I don't know.

She smiled. She always does, her smile was like heaven her on earth. I really couldn't explain it, maybe in other people's eyes it was just a simple no-showing-teeth smile but for me it was the most beautiful thing on her. 

"Yes. I am and I won't be afraid on falling in love again because this time, I know that I won't be hurt, I know that the person who's going to have my heart will take care of it and I know this because this time, I am going to fall in love with the most important guy in my life. Yes, I love you Kim Myungsoo and I want to fall in love AGAIN with you. Please, take care of me." She said. 

I pulled her into a kiss. I kissed her so lovingly that I really want her to feel that she makes me happy, that she makes my heart pound and that I love her so much. This is the moment I've been waiting for through all those days, weeks, months and years. And now, finally I know that she'll never leave my side again. I know this because I will do anything to make our relationship better.

"Thank you for loving me." I said. She looked at me and smiled. "No, oppa. Thank YOU for loving me all those years." She replied then hugged me so tight.

And that's how my one-sided love story became a love story that's better than anybody else's. 

 

____________________________________________________

Omo, I at writing sweet things. How did it go? Is it so redundant?  I really tried writing the best sequel I could write for this story. I hope this doesn't disappoint you. If it did, please tell me. I am open to critics but please don't be that harsh, though. Haha. Anyway, I really hope you enjoyed this fictional story of mine and I hope you would support my next one. Kamsahamnida. Leave your comments, okay? =))

Btw, how would you like to star in my next fic? I'll be needing four main guys.
It would be better if it's comming form Boyfriend, Infinite or from B1A4 but, anyone would do. 
Please leave your suggestions too. Thank you! <3 =))