Chapter 2 (page 6)

Your secret.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                         CHAPTER 2 : The preparation

 

AUTHOR POV

Jungkook and jinah were practising for their performance. They have asked some help from rap monster and jin. Well rap monster gave them a song that called "save me"  

The songs is about someone that needed a love and don't want to be lonely because they already lost someone really important to them. (A/N well I'm kinda really like this song...so yeah)  

And they practising until dawn. When jinah look at the time she gasp because they have practising for 8 hours. Well basically 7 hours 30 minute if you minus the resting time. 

Jinah bid jungkook and went home scare that jin will mad at her because jin said that he want to went home first so he ask jinah to follow him but jinah ask jin to go first she will go home at 5. 

Jungkook just look at jinah while laughing. Jungkook has forgotten about the whatsapp thingy. He now just thought that as a friendly message from her. 

 

JUNGKOOK POV

Urghh screw you jin hyung. Why must you gave us really difficult chreograph. Now my leg were sore by your movement. What if jinah hurt her leg ?  

Well not that I like her or what it just if jinah hurt her leg then how do she suppose to perform ?? It just a graduating performance why jin hyung make it really hard ?

Better call jinah (sang~~)

 

JINAH POV

CHEER UP BABY~ CHEER UP BABY~ (ringtone)

Yeobosaeyo ~~ kookie ah w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter