Chapter 3 (page 9)

Your secret.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                               CHAPTER 3 : The show

 

AUTHOR POV

Finally the day has come. It's graduation day !!!!. Jungkook was worried if his plan will working well or not and jinah were sad that he knew that jungkook will confess today not to her but to his crush. 

After all the things that had happen to them. They finally stood there at the last day of the school day. After this for sure they will miss school. 

Bts came to their graduation as jungkook hyung and jinah oppa. Basically as the both of their brother. 

Fuhhhh.....jinah ah just do as we practise okay -jungkook

Okay as we practise -jinah 

After all the national singing, the mc's welcome jinah and jungkook for their duet. 

Well jungkook and jinah gonna sing "some" by soyou and junggigo. After they had set up their places they start singing. When the song end all the audience gave them a loud of applause. 

Then jinah went down from the stage alone. Jungkook on the stage didn't move an inch because he had some unsettle things to do. 

 

JUNGKOOK POV 

Huh... you're really crazy because of her uh jeon jungkook. How can I stand on the stage just to confess my feeling ? (mumuring) 

He...heyy guys. I'm sure all of you were wondering why am I on the stage not doing anything. Well there are some of unsettle thing that I'm not done yet. 

Firstly, let me introduce you eventho you all already know who am I. Hello (wave) I'm jeon jungkook from 5-3 and today I'm going to confess my feeling to someone that I eyed her for a long time ago. 

Second, I'm want to introduce you someone that will help me. Please give a loud applause for Rap monster. He has help me m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter