two.

Choco Waffles

                                                                                            SueLin's POV
                                                                                                                             

"And it's obvious what the video was about. Just put the images together. You got 4 ladies. 1 of them is ran away because... She didnt wanted to join the party or some sh*t- 1 of them was crying because she... Was in a secret relationship but wanted to join the party or some sh*t- and 2 were making out... they're lesbians." Jennie said in a cocky attitude. 

"No..heh. no okay? Just... Nah." I said and looked around the cafeteria.

"See the music video for yourself girl." Jennie said and nommed on her pizza. Can i just tell you guys how much i love pizza?! It's the only day you can see students fighting in line like it's freaking sparta! and come on.. Who doesn't love pizza?! 

"Hey guys! sorry we're late. The badminton and tennis team were caught up in a fight again." Sana said when she sat down with Yerin. "Sure! no prob heh. Here! We saved you guys some pizza luckily." Jennie said and brought the plate towards their direction. This isn't the first time the Tennis team had a fight with the badminton team. 

The tennis team loves to make fun of the badminton teamcus of how their game is played and how similar it seems to tennis. Untill the badminton we're sick of it and came up for themselfs and the team. Sana and Yerin were a part of the clubs commitee so whenever a fight occured and a club was dragged into it with another club like what happened to the tennis and badminton team, the club commitee would take responsebilities. 

Lemme tell you a little bit about SM High and clubs. .. No! no.. sshhh it's okay i'm gonna keep it short okay? Take a seat. Just do it okay? 

When you are in your last year of SM High, It's a MUST to join  some club's, the maximum is two. Me and my friends chose music and sports. Irene and her friends chose music and baking but dammit! my wanted to do the gaming club to! I also wanted to do the science club since both of my parents are scientists. 

"Hey Sue, Irene would like to talk to you." Joy said as she poked my shoulder. Damn it! What should i do now? I already ran like speedy gonzales in the morning when she greeted me so what now?! Yea hehe... The chicken in me ran away this morning heh... again..Fine. I'm just gonna do it! i mean.. I gotta do it! Else she'll hate me.. I stood up but quickly sat down again. I'm sorry okay? I just don't have the girly balls sometimes. 

"You gotta be kidding me!" Joy whined and fighted with me to get up as and Jennie helped her. I should let you know that my friends and i are friends with Red Velvet. That's Irene's gang called tho heh. But we don't hang out with each other since we have our own taste, our own club and stuff so yeah. We often see each other in the music club tho. 

And Yerin lying to me that Irene is steaking glances of me like nice try of letting me blush ha!

"Oh, hi Sue!" Irene smiled and gave me a hug as if stiffend a little, her hugs are so sweet! "Come with me." Irene stood up and pulled me with her too the hallway of the school. Her smile was still stickered on her face, She grabbed my hands happily and walked. She moved some hair of her face and made me look at her as she looked at me. 

I would be lying if i didn't told you that i wasn't freaking out on the inside as i stayed cool on the outside. "So i was wondering if.. uhmm.. hehe..." Irene looked down at her shoes as she was playing with her hands and blushing while smiling and quickly looked back up at me, moving one of her legs in the cutest way possible. "If?" I asked her softly, i was scared for some reason. 

"If we could maybe be.. Be partners for the project festival?" I stayed quiet... YES YES YES!! SAY YES KWON SUELIN!! YEEEEES Y E S!! YES! Ahem i mean uhm yeah, I coulden't believe what i heard to be honest. Did Irene seriously asked me to be her partner for the up coming festival project?! For your information, Our school is holding this festival every year to celebrate Principal Lee Soo Man's birthday for a week...Don't ask me why, ask them. 

And for that we are forced- i mean.. We must.... It's still the same! Anyway... We must participate and make partners of two, the maximum is three. And rent a tent and make something for the principal OR atleast buy him a freaking gift and wish him a happy birthday, SOMETHING THAT I WOULD 100% DO BUT OKAY. 

Ehm soo uhm.. where was i again? A the festival thing! Every year it will be called Star Music Festival! Why? He likes those words and to be honest.. That's basically the name of the school heh. And his birthday is on the day where the school has a open day where people can visit the school and get information about it so that they can know if the school is good enough for them or their kids that they will enroll which pretty much happens 8/10 of the time. 

"Y-yeah! Sure i would love to! But... Arent you going with Wendy or... Seulgi or... Joy and Yeri..?" I asked her. "What..? No! No! I... wanna be with you this year.." She spoke as her eyes widened and coulden't believe what she just said. I literally saw the colours of her cheeks turning pink like wow! I founded it incredibly cute as i chuckled AND if you don't think that's not cute! Then i don't know what to tell you i'm sorry. 

She heard my chuckle and looked up at me as i quickly stopped and looked away while coughing. She moved closer to face me. "Soo... Does that means we are... a couple for the festival?" HOOOOO DAMN! STOP IT RIGHT THERE BECAUSE I THINK I WILL SIGN MYSELF IN FOR 100% BEING HER GIRLFRIEND SINCE SHE SAID COUPLE GUYS!!

She looked with hope in her eyes at me as i nodded quickly , once again, i looked cool from the outside but was freaking out on the inside! She came even more closer to me and hugged me tight before running away while giving cute giggles to herself. I am feeling so proud and blessed right now. I arrived back on my seat with a bright smile on my face. 

"Oi! What makes you so happy and smiley?" Yerin asked while chuckling. "Well... I-" "The penguin's arrived at school?!" Sana asked excited with her hands on the table and looking at me. "N-no.. I- Wait what?" I gave her a quiestionable face as she calmed herself down and coughed. Now i was the one who gotten confused. 

Jennie sighed and looked at Sana. "Sana, How many time do i have to tell you that they will arrive next week for the festival?" "But but-" "No buts! Or else i will take away your pepperoni pizza!" Jennie said and pointed at the pepperoni pizza as Sana gasped and was right now protecting her pepporoni at all cost. 

"So what were you going to say again?" Yerin continued. "Oh right i-" "There she is! Kwon Suelin of class 5-E!" Someone said... I swear if someone interrups me ONE MORE TIME I WILL- 

"How dare you ask Bae Joohyun to be your partner for the Star Music Festival?!" "Wait what?!" Yerin, Jennie and Sana said in core. 


And so, i will have to end it here and update tomorrow! HIIIII GUYS I am so sorry For such a LOOOONG Hiatus! I am deeply sorry and TRust me i am really not abandoning this fanfic i just had it so busy with school but now i have luckily time again! so yaaay I hope you guys liked this chapter and more will be coming up soon so i hope you guys will enjoy!!