one.

Choco Waffles

                                                                                                                     SueLin's POV
                                                                                                                             (pls click on the blue names for pictures for more imagination ^^) 


Hi! My name is Sue-Lin! Well, Kwon Sue-Lin to be correct but call me Sue. Don't make fun of my name or else i will hit you... well, i will actually just pinch you ... but that's not the case! I am a student under SM high. Ever since the first year here on SM High, people have been making fun of me since i never even kissed a guy nor girl.

I don't really pay that much attention to it since they know i will break their noses for that. But the fact that i started to think about it makes me wanna punch myself for that. My parents started talking about it too since my mom's favorite hobby is to worry about me and my future my dad... Let's just say that he's a hardworking business man who picks his nose every so often when no one looks.

My brother who works at a bank and is every month the one who gets a higher loan 
because of his appearence. Hooray for him! hehe...heh... Not really. And then you have me? A no good for nothing school girl who is in her last year of school and soon probably gonna work in a cafe near my house but then again... I.. Don't really have that good of a social experience since i prefer staying home at weekends stuck in my room with my face on my laptop with some of my friends.

Now back to the fact that i never kissed a person.. whyyy? Because you can't trust people! You think it's really that easy to go up to someone and tell them "Hey.. I like you. Let's make out." No! Well... There is this one girl i have a eye on... But no way near she would like to be with a girl like me! No way near i tell you! 

I can remember in the kinder garten i accidently burned her favorite barbie doll since the face of the doll was creepy like damn! Cruel evil doll i say. Her name is Irene... Bae Joohyun actually a.k.a goddess of peace
a.k.a that girl with the nice big s- I-i mean... a.k.a that girl that i like since goddaaaamn how long was it? It all started at Kindergarten since we were just friends and played together *cough*butthedollruinedit*cough*

Then later we were at the same school like the 1st grade Me and her started to be good friends and then at the 7th grade it all ed up since she met 2 new girls called, Wendy & Seulgi. As i already said I DON'T have good social expierence so i backed away and ended up being lonely... Que the music! ...no? ... no music? Booooo.... 

In the first year of SM High they met Joy I'm just gonna say 'They' cuz... 'They' alright? Irene, Seulgi and Wendy.. THEY. If you didn't already know, i putted the girls on age order, nice right? Told you i was good in math,...Actually not but okay, back to the story! On the 2nd year on SM High they met Yeri and that is where i started Getting my friends yes!
Sana, Yerin aaaand Jennie

I love them so much, they accepted me for who i am... A weirdo. ANYWAY!! Back to Irene, Did i already told you she has a fanclub in school?? It's insane! they also call her the prettiest girl in school making some girls jealous yet always fighting to say Hi to her. I can imagine how the fanclub would shut down within a blink of an eye because she likes girls and crying they're eyes out like some king died. 

Well they do know that already, yet do they act like she's into boys..... 

Anyways, I am right now making myself ready for school as i already knew the shedule in my head. Go to some classes, ditch some classes, sleep some classes. SO MANY CLASSES AND IT WILL NEVER STAPH! It won't trust me. It's like this all day untill my parents burst my bubble and the WORST THING is .... what was it again?

aaah.. Irene is in the same class with me and tries to have a some conversations sometimes but on the other half she has her friends who are CONSTANTLY Interupting us. Don't get me wrong i like them and they are nice but.. Yeri is in the same class with me and constantly giving me winky faces. That girl is freaking younger than me and yet she tries her best somehow..

"Bye mom!" I said and stepped out not before i forget my
bagpack that is! As i stepped back inside and smile while seeing my mom with my bagpack in her hand. "Thanks mom." I smiled and took my bagpack from her hand and was heading ready to go to my satan high school, no really. It's one of the shiitiest schools yet it's ranked as number one bestest high school! And Rivalry is ranked sky high with YG High! 

I was from YG High but my parents moved far away and i had to roll in SM high I heard some stupid rumors saying that Irene followed me but i don't believe that for a second! SM High is pretty close by my house so it didn't really matter. And less early standing up, yay! heheh..yay.. uhm.. not. "Oh SueLin Unnie!" Sana said and hugged me. 

"Hi..  Where's Jennie?" I smiled and asked the two girls as they gave me a you-should-know-face. Jennie is like the bad girl in our... 'squad' Always coming late and giving some teachers big mouth... she's... Amazing a Savage. Yerin is like the clown of the group never disspointing us and always chill. Sana? Oh boy... The sweetheart and always worrying and then theres me... The nose picker but they see me as they're leader it makes me kinda proud hah. 

"I'm sorry." I said and chuckled walking with them to the pin board for news and more "SueLin!" I blinked and looked around when i heard my name. It sure wasn't Jennie since she would just walk towards us and then greet us but when i turned around i saw .. Irene. I completely panicked as she ran towards me, what should i do? Run? Smile? Greet? 


And here is where i stop it since i gotta go but i hope you guys like it and please tell me what you think! thanks!