Chapter 2

My Flight with Kim Jiwon

*ding* the seatbelt sign turned off, singling everyone that it was now okay to move around. First thing i did was call the flight attendant, i needed a drink and something strong at that. 
 
She came back and handed me the wine i had asked for. Bobby still asleep in the seat next to me, how he could sleep through the whole take off amazed me. I knew one way to get over being on this plane was to get tipsy. I picked up the wine glass and skulled it as if it was a shot. 
 
"Impressive" Bobby had finally woken up to witness me being a complete alcoholic, not like his first impression of me could get any better anyway. 
 
"I needed it alright" i snarked back at him, holding the glass to give to the flight attendant walking my way. "refill please" 
 
"Bourbon for me" Bobby turned to the flight attendant and winked. She smiled and laughed like a school girl as she took my glass and headed to the cabin. I guess they would find him attractive without knowing his personality, which is that of a complete arrogant . 
 
3 glasses of wine later, and i was set, my nerves were gone and it felt like i was flying in the clouds. I swirled my glass around watching the liquid glide around nearly spilling over the top 
 
"I think maybe you have had enough" once again he was staring at me with that smirk of his 
 
"And what if i haven't!" I yelled back frustrated knowing he was right but i was not about to give in to this jerk 
 
He swept his hand through his hair again, it was like time had slowed down and everything was in slowmo. I took every feature of him in from his mousey brown hair to his small eyes that were so fierce but somehow cute, his cute nose to his jawline that could cut anything it touched. 
 
"Taking it all in? sweeping his thumb across his lips this time, they looked soft and moist... i wanted to touch them... 
 
"and what if i am..." i gulped closing my eyes already regretting what i had said. I opened my eyes to find his face right infront of me now, his hand now holding my chin, pushing my head up so our eyes met.

Closer... i wanted to be closer, i closed my eyes again pushing my lips into his.Llike i thought they were soft... i wanted more...  our mouths opening to let each other in, his hand working its way from my cheek to the back of my head as he lightly tugged my hair, he pulled away from the kiss biting my lower lip on the way. I could feel my face burning, my body taking heavy breathes as if i had just been on a 3km run. I dont know what had came over me but my body wanted more, it didnt want his lips to part from mine.
 
"I knew you you wanted me" His smug smirk back on his face as he leant back into his seat as if nothing had happend.

 

~~~~~

gsdljkhljh wtf kind of game you playing boy!?