Chapter 1

My Flight with Kim Jiwon

"18 hours on a plane... I can do this" I let out a deep sigh as I handed my passport and ticket to the flight attendant. She scanned my ticket and told me to go through "this is it, no turning back now" I took a deep breath as I began to walk down the jet way.

As I waited in the line of people waiting to take their seats I continued to look at my ticket number "32A" I kept repeating to myself as I passed by all the rows. As I came to my row, someone already occupying the seat next to mine, seat B, the closer seat to the aisle. I lifted up my luggage trying to push it into the overhead locker unfortunately for me I was on the short side and of course could not reach. I looked down to the person in seat B hoping he would be able to help but he had already put his headphones in and sleep mask on. I noticed the seat had a bit of a step but if I used it to reach I would be extremely close to this person.

I could see the people waiting behind me impatiently to make their way to their seats, so I stepped up onto the ledge giving myself the extra height needed to place my luggage in the locker, but I guess the people behind me were sick of waiting and decided to squeeze past me, knocking me straight into the lap of the person in seat B...

"At least let me take you to dinner before I give you desert" I pushed myself from out of his crotch which my face had landed in. I looked up to see him smirk, his eyes small but charming, he swept his hand through his messy, mousey brown hair taking off the sleeping mask, his hands big and manly yet still so white and supple.

"oh my god, I’m so sorry, please forgive me" I blurted out as my face turning red

"Don’t worry, I’m use to it" his smirk widen as he winked at me, what is that even meant to mean I thought to myself...

"ert" I muttered under my breathe

"what was that?" He looked up at me, his eyes forming crescent shaped moons, even if he was a ert he was a damn good looking one.

"Oh um could you please get up for a second so I can get through to my seat"

"just squeeze past, it’s not like we are strangers now" he leant back a bit in his seat, his shirt loose exposing the top of his chest, even if I wanted to I could not help but notice his muscles. I sighed noticing there were still many people waiting for me to move out of the way and realising he had no intention of moving for me as he placed his headphones back in and closed his eyes as if to tell me not to disturb him.

I squeezed past him taking the window seat. As the last people took their seats the cabin crew began to prepare everyone for take-off, it was not until the pilot spoke over the speaker that my nerves started to fully kick in, it was my first flight, I was by myself, and it was a flight that was going to last a good 18 hours.

"Could you please do your seat belt up miss" the flight attendant pointed to my left where i saw the seat belt, I nodded as she continued to walk down the aisle. Of course with my luck the other side of the seat belt was underneath seat B who seemed to already be fast asleep. I tried to take it out from under him carefully but I guess that did not work out as his eyes opened and stared directly at me

"Already wanting more?" he smirked as I tugged the belt from underneath him, I tried to avoid eye contact and just buckle up my belt that I had finally gotten a hold of.

I struggled with the belt when an arm reached over taking it from me. His chest directly in my eye line as his shirt dropped lower from leaning over. I looked up to see seat B leaning over to help place the buckle the right way *click* the belt made a sound straight away. My face turned red again, my heart beating faster, was this from embarrassment or the fact he was still leaning over me after the seat belt was done up...

"uhh thanks, you can let go now" I stuttered trying to not sound as flustered as I was. Instead of backing away he got closer, bringing his lips up to my ears brushing against them as he spoke

"I'm Bobby by the way, thought I should give you a name to match this gorgeous face" once again leaning back into his chair, the cheeky grin across his face again pleased with himself as he put his headphones back in and closed his eyes.

I need a drink i thought leaning back into my seat and staring out of the window in the plane