Arrivals

Bittersweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“...it’s Joshua, do you know him?”

 

“OH! Isn’t that Seungcheol friend?”

 

“Yeah, anyway I heard something from him and-”

 

“What is this ‘something’”

 

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out, talking about Seungcheol….any news from him? I heard he gonna move to Seoul branch from New york?”

 

“Ah yes, Mingyu tell me he gonna pick Seungcheol in airport or something…”

 

“Gosh, after all this year he finally come back for good huh.”


 

 

 

OH

MY

I-no Jihoon, you need to be a good parent, no cussing, no bad words, no.

 

ring -ring-ring

 

Just then, Jihoon phone is ringing, he then get his phone, looking at the screen and smiling while seeing the caller name.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hi Jihoon, I just want to ask about your inter-”

 

“JEON WONWOO I ING MADE IT!!!”

 

So much for being a good parent.

 

“What the hell, thanks for hurting my ears Jihoon.”

 

“Oh god, you wont believe me, but they said that they will give me my salary according to what I need. Like, isn’t that the best thing that could happen?”

 

“Oh, so they have that kind of system, congrats then Jihoon, I’m waiting for your treat then?”

 

“Don’t push your luck Jeon Wonwoo, you can get that treat over your dead body. I hope you still remember when I still love to swing the guitar? oh baby, I still do.”

 

“Geez, I’m just kidding, so anyway that’s not the only thing that I want to tell you, right now, Heungji kindergarten finished early, and I’m going there to pick him up, I suppose you already get permission to your job, so want to pick him up together?”

 

“Ah, seriously? Ok, I will go there now then, see you there?”

 

“Yeah, see you.”

 

“And Jeon Wonwoo-”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Thank you so much...for always helping me.”

 

“Hah, are you not Jihoon?? The Jihoon I know is not this sappy.”

 

“You little , just it up and accept my thank you.”

 

“Well, I’m you kind, generous handsome best friend after all. Also it not just me, you need to thank Mingyu also, well then I’m going, see you there!”

 

 

 

 

The Incheon Airport arrivals are busy as always. But there’s no denial that this place is where all kind of emotion can happen at one time. A family welcoming their family member with happiness and smile, lovers that miss each other so much they cry when their meet, a busy person that angry because of delay, another person that grateful just because they landed safely, also a person who sad because they can’t meet a person they are longing for even when they are in the same country.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter