Reunion

Intertwined Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What? Are you crazy?” Shin-Hye was so shocked upon hearing what Min-Ho said just now. She even rolled her eyes, disbelieve.

Min-Ho exhaled. “I’m not, Shin-Hye ya. I’m sure with what I said just now. I will repeat the same mistake for twice. It’s enough for losing you once, I don’t want to lose you twice, love.” He replied while caressing her cheek gently. He really missed this girl. So freaking much.

Shin-Hye looked down as she felt so guilty. All of the problems will not happen if she just simply told him about her real identity. If there’s anyone to be blame, it should be her. However, she did a very long consideration before thinking if she should go for the second try with Min-Ho. Well, she doesn’t want to repeat the same mistakes as well. She wouldn’t want to get back to him if she’s not sure with her own feelings. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” She said, so soft that he could feel the pain from her voice.

Min-Ho cupped her face and smiled gently to her. “I did feel betrayed when you lied to me but after my senses come back, I believe that you have your own reason why. I would like to hear it once you are ready but for now, let us fix all of this mess. First, I would like to see your father and apologize to him.” He seemed to be so certain with his words. Well, he’s sure indeed. He told Shin-Hye already earlier that he wants to see her father. Other than asking for permission, he wants to ask for apology behalf on what his father done to Shin-Hye which includes the humiliation she received when they didn’t know who she is yet. Shin-Hye knew it so clearly that this man is getting serious about their relationship already meaning that he’s going to fight for her this time. He won’t let her go.

“I do really have a relevant reason for disguising myself. You really want to know why?” She asked and he nodded. “It hurts me once and I don’t want to be hurt twice.” She added and exhaled as she doesn’t want to remember that moment again. It was a painful one.

His forehead formed a crease. He doesn’t understand. Why? Who? Who dare to hurt her? Looking at her sad expression, it does hurt him too. Who hurt his woman? “Who was it?” He asked, an angry tone is very visible.

She chuckled. Why would he be angry? “Why are you looking so upset?” She chuckled a little. Yes, she finds it a little amusing.

“Of course I’m angry. Who dare to hurt the woman I love?”

After she heard what she said just now, for some reason, her lips curled up by itself. “I once had a boyfriend during my university day back in Birmingham. I couldn’t really remember how long I dated this guy but I do like him a lot back then. However, it turned out that he dated me just for fame because my father was wealthy. You know like he got the feeling of dating an heiress. He didn’t really want me.” She finally told him. Her real motive of hiding her identity as an heiress.

He was a little agape when he finally knows the reason. He didn’t really expect it that she actually hides a deep scar. It makes him feel guiltier even more. If only he wanted to listen to her, if only he wanted to endure it for a while. He slowly pulled her into his embrace, hugging her so tight as it’s an antidote for her scars. “I’m sorry, love. I’m truly sorry for not listening to you. I’m sorry for causing this mess.” He rubbed her hair gently and it soothes her.

She chuckled as her hands are still circling on his body. For a moment, she wanted to freeze the time and stay like this before facing the reality. Now that she realized it that he loves her too. As much as she loves him. “We both have our fault, oppa. I have mine and you have yours but since things are clear now, what should we do now?” She asked.

 

“I told you already. I will go see your father firstly to apologize for hurting his precious daughter. Although your brother might hate me so much but as I want his sister, I will try my best to get along with him.” He said, so clear and so firm.

She burst out laughing. This man is really amusing. She wouldn’t deny it that she loves hearing it. “Did you do the same thing to Se-Kyung before?” She was curious.

“Of course not. She whined at me all the time and it annoys me so much.” He replied.

She looked at him as she didn’t believe it. “Don’t lie. You were with her for almost a year. Just be honest what have you done with her.” She asked curiously.

He chuckled a little. “The furthest as I remember was attending a company event. I swear I couldn’t remember going anywhere special with her.”

“Are you sure?”

“Why? You don’t believe me? She told me that I’m a boring person and,”

“You didn’t really try to change?” She cut him.

He scoffed. “How could I? I never really want to be with her in the first place. No matter how much I tried, I couldn’t. You might be surprised to hear this but her father was the one who asked me to break this engagement.” He explained.

Shin-Hye closed with her palm as she was shocked. How could be? “It means you really hurt his daughter so damn much. Lee Min Ho, you’re such a jerk.” She said, in a playful tone.

He exhaled sharply. “How could I focus on her if my mind is all about you?” He replied, looking right into her eyes, trying to tell her that he meant it. “You even tried to play hard to get as you ignore all of my texts. Am I right?” He added.

She dodged a little as she felt a little awkward with his stare. “Ya!” She pushed him a little.

He chuckled. “I mean what I said. It’s so late already. Let me bring you home.” He said and his motoric nerve direct him to open the door of his car for her, hoping that small things like that could make her feel special.

“Thank You.” She replied.

The ride was quite short that Min-Ho was a little disappointed as he wants to spent a little more time with her. “I don’t know that Han River park will be so close to your house.” He said, looking around her house. He’s quite amused as what he sees right now is a house as large as a mansion. Well, he wouldn’t be surprised as he knew it so well that her family is wealthy.

“Wae? Why do you look so confused?” She asked as she’s unbuckling her seatbelt.

He shook his head. “No. It’s my first time coming to your house. Do you want me to go down with you? It’s quite late that your father might think that I kidnap you.” He offered. Well, he knew it well that in order to get a girl’s heart, you must first be able to get her parents’ heart.

“Not now, oppa. I ought to explain to them first. You know bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter