Welcome to LBC

Intertwined Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How was the progress? Is it good?” Mr. Park asked his so called daughter who’s eating peacefully with him and his son. It has been two weeks since Shin-Hye’s interview in LBC and she decided to visit her father and her brother today before going back to her own apartment tomorrow.

The two men’s eyes directly move to Shin-Hye who just scooped a spoon of rice into . Shin-Hye slowly swallowed her food and smiled genuinely when she looked at both her father and her brother. “Yes. The interview went well.” She replied happily.

Shin-Won chuckled a little. “What did they ask? Is there anything difficult?” He asked in curiosity.

Shin-Hye shook her head lightly. “No. Everything was just a common job interview questions. Oppa, your sister is smart. Don’t worry.” She said proudly.

Shin-Won scoffed and chuckled a little. “Says the girl who cried because of getting an F for chemistry.” He said without looking at Shin-Hye.

Before Shin-Hye could take her revenge at her brother, both of them are being stopped by Mr. Park’s voice. He cleared his throat and that successfully made Shin-Hye and Shin-Won stopped what they did. “Shin-Won ah. Stop teasing your sister about that. Didn’t you remember that she locked herself in her room just because you didn’t stop teasing her?” Mr. Park said and that only made Shin-Hye feeling more annoyed. Why are they bringing this kind of thing in sudden.

“Appa, oppa. Let’s stop it, shall we?” Shin-Hye said and forced a smile. The two men laughed in amusement right away.

“I thought you’re smart.” Shin-Won smiled teasingly at her.

“Stop before I lay my fork on you, CEO Park.” Shin-Hye said with annoyed tone and glared at her brother.

“Arasso. Arasso. Mian.” Shin-Won apologized and Shin-Hye didn’t manage to say anything. She just finished her food without saying anything.

“Shin-Hye ya. Perhaps, did you see CEO Lee of LBC?” Mr. Park asked suddenly.

Shin-Hye nodded. “Yes. He was one of the interviewers.” She replied directly.

“Appa, do you mean CEO Lee Min Ho? Chairman Lee Kyu Han’s son?” Shin-Won asked as well. Who in the country that doesn’t know Lee Corporation? It’s listed as the top 10 richest corporation in Korea. Having to pursue the same career in the same field made Shin-Won has heard about them a lot.

Mr. Park nodded. “How’s CEO Lee in person? I have only met his father but I have never seen his son directly. They said his works are pretty well.” He added and looked at Shin-Hye in order to hear her answer.

How’s CEO Lee in person? Attractive. It’s the very first word that Shin-Hye could think of. She can’t deny the fact that he’s so attractive that she was a little fluttered when she looked at the good feature that his face offered, not forgetting the tall and well-built body with the nicely styled dark-brown hair. His cold yet sharp eyes are even attractive in her eyes. He’s hot enough to make girls scream when he walked through the hallway to the interview room.

“Is he that difficult that you can’t even describe him with a word?” Shin-Won said when he looked at Shin-Hye who stayed silent without saying anything.

Wait, she can’t say that he’s attractive right. Both her father and her brother could misinterpret her. “He looked smart, tall and cold.” She said quickly. At least that’s what she could think of except attractive.

Mr. Park let out a soft sigh. “No wonder.” He murmured.

Shin-Hye was a little curious with what her father said. No wonder. Is that means how she described him is the same as how he thought Min-Ho will be? “Appa, what does that mean?” Shin-Hye asked.

Mr. Park exhaled. “Chairman Lee Kyu Han is not someone you can play with. He’s a very strict person and,” He stopped for a while before continuing his words. “Dangerous.” He said.

“Dangerous?” Shin-Won was curious as well.

“Based on the rumor I heard back then, Chairman Lee and his wife divorced because of Chairman Lee’s affair. His wife left him and their teenager son here. I guess his teenage son is the current CEO of LBC.” Mr. Park said.

Shin-Hye was not startled at all. The pain and the sadness in his eyes explained it all. Now, she understands why his gaze was so cold. He grew up in a broken home condition. He must be living under pressure all this while as her father said that his father is someone strict. No wonder why that face was showing a very stressful expression. Shin-Hye sighed a little when she remembered how sharp Min-Ho’s gaze was. Is it only because of his past?

**

Shin-Hye smiled in surprised when she looked at her email message. She even covered her lips with her palm as she’s so agape with the message she just received. Just as she hoped, she’s accepted for the announcer vacancy. She almost screamed in joy and happiness but then she remembered she shouldn’t have being so overacted like this. She’s happy, beyond happy. Being an announcer is one of her ambition. Now that she has her own job and her own career which means that she doesn’t have to rely on her father or her brother anymore. She will make money herself and she will meet Lee Min Ho again.

It was a sunny day that the sun shines brightly in the morning. Shin-Hye’s mood today is as good as the weather. She has put on her white buttoned up shirt, black pencil skirt and a black blazer outer. Today, she will attend the LBC new employee inauguration. After finish eating the toast she made, she finished the lemon tea she made as well in one go. Well, she doesn’t want to be late for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter