Intro

SNS

   

    kkaebsong: You like Jonghyun’s new song too??

 

    dummycho: Of course!! Who doesn’t? It’s so amazing. I love how his songs are always a pop of color and they just sound so y bvhefkjvbehv

 

    kkaebsong: Haha xD True dat. He is one of a kind

 

    dummycho: *cues in G-Dragon’s voice*

 

I don’t usually have friends. It’s normal for me to not speak to anyone in person because no one really pays attention to me. I’m always doing the same old routine of waking up, going to school, coming home, homework, and opening my Tumblr to reblog the aesthetics, obviously. I’ve had a Tumblr blog since I was 12 years old when I was browsing through new social networks site. SNS for short. And then I came upon the blue icon known as Tumblr. Ever since then, it has been my life. It’s the perfect place to get those perfect looking pictures. pinterest (because it never let’s me log in when I just wanna look at pictures, seriously), Tumblr is better.

 

It’s been 6 years, almost 7, since I’ve started my blog and I’ve become one of the more popular blogs throughout the whole website and have almost nearly one million followers. I’m just that popular on here. No one has ever gotten one million followers before and I could be the first. I have literally n other life besides this particular website. I don’t have any close friends that I could hangout with. Only a couple school friends who I greet in class, chat about what the homework was, and then completely ignore them as class began. It was probably the fact that I had recently just moved to Seoul at the beginning of the year from New York. I was already halfway through the year when I enrolled into Seoul International. Usually, at an international school, you’d find more transferees in the same situation as you and become great friends with them. But everyone was already in their own groups and I was left out. So I just kept to myself.

 

However, when the day has gone by and I am at home on my blog, I have many friends. We chat about the craziest things and it feels more comfortable. Probably because we’re not face to face and that we’re all around on the other side of the world possibly. But there is this one particular Tumblr user that I am very close with. Unlike every other blogger that messages me once in awhile, we talk every day and every night. I’ve shared more personal things with this user than anyone I’ve ever had in my life. And family is no exception. I’m thankful my parents trusted me enough to move to Seoul alone and own my own place. If they moved with me, they would have thought their daughter had gone crazy from smiling and laughing too much when staring at her phone or laptop.

 

    kkaebsong: Ugh. It’s getting late. I’ll talk to you soon. Gotta sleep for school >-<

 

    dummycho: Same :P If only school was over already TT Goodnight chingu ~

 

I tilted my head from side to side, cracking my joints into place. I was currently laying in bed right now. The clock was about to hit 2 AM soon and it was a Sunday. School was tomorrow. I was about to logout of my Tumblr when another notifications came in.


    kkaebsong: Goodnight Chingu! :)

 

I smiled and closed the tab and shutting my laptop off. Despite the 3 years I’ve talked to this user - kkaebsong - I don’t know his name. I know that he is a guy because he said it himself one day when I mistakenly took him as a girl. I was surprised a little bit but I didn’t mind. We shared everything about each

other except some personal stuff because we mutually agreed to just keep ourselves in a low profile while being quite good friends. It didn’t make sense at first but we were able to do so easily. And if we ever wanted to call out to each other, we were close enough to call the other names of all sorts.

 

I closed my eyes, sighing heavily as I drifted off into a dreamland of my own, dreading for the next day - or today actually - to be over already.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seoul International was a school of prestigious families and the intelligent. I was on a scholarship for my technology skills. When I was in New York, I was the one who created new software, fixed them, and even helped solve some cases in the police department. It was weird to see that one day I came home to my parents sitting on the living room couch with three men suits and sunglasses who stood beside the opposite end where a man around my father’s age was. He too, wore a suit and looked like the elite of the elites. Apparently, he was related to one of the cops in the police department who had unknowingly mentioned about my involvement with the cases they were solving. He offered me a position as a scholar student in the school. My parents encouraged me to take this chance so I did. They wanted me to experience my own home country and I might as well.

 

So here I am, the year about to end and I’m nowhere near my school life like I had in New York. I spent most of my time in the computer rooms where I would be doing some sort of work that involved my skills. The reason I’m here in the first place. Rather than a student, I felt like a worker in the school as I was constantly debugging programs in which stupid rich kids decided it was fun to create viruses. And I don’t want to know what they do to create them.

 

You could say my day was altered by a little when a new face came into contact of my life. I was in my usual seat, the front desk of the computer lab when the door opened and in came one of those pretty popular boys. There was a name for them here in Korea but i forgot what.. Hm.. Ah! Right, he is one of the Kingkas. I barely glanced at him when I continued eating my lunch and searching through the main HTML on the main screen while looking at the different source codes on the other monitors. My fingers were moving in such a fast motion, I think the boy who entered was amazed at my speed.

 

“Professor Lee just went out for a meeting. He’ll be back in 40 minutes.”

 

I said after several minutes when he just stood there at the door and didn’t say anything. He blinked a couple times before stepping closer to my work space and sat down on the chair near me, turning it around so that he could lean forward and lean on it. My attention had still been focused on the screen monitors but my body was feeling nervous. What the hell was he doing here? And why isn’t he going away?

 

“I’ll wait for him here then. You don’t mind, do you?”

 

I wanted to blurt out an immediate “yes” but I bit it back and slightly shook my head. He continued to watch me work with amused eyes. 10 minutes passed by slowly and I don’t know why he didn’t bother to go on one of the other computers in the room to play a game or something. He could even take a nap since he looked tired as . I could almost see the dark circles and bags under his eye.  Not to mentions that they also looked droopy.

 

“I’ve never seen you around here. What’s your name?”

 

He suddenly spoke and I stopped typing for a second before resuming.

 

“I am of no importance to you. So why bother introducing myself to you?”

 

He was taken aback by my answer as it seemed. It was pretty straightforward so I could understand. And it was the truth. There was no reason to introduce myself if he was only going to forget it later.

 

“I.. Ohkay. Well, I’m By-”

 

“Byun Baekhyun, right? You’re that guy every girl talks about and squeals for.”

 

I said a little annoyingly because it was how every girl had gossiped about him every time I walked somewhere in the school. Baekhyun this, Baekhyun that. God, it’s so annoying.

 

He seemed to frown and look at me with squinted eyes.

 

“Now that’s unfair. You know my name but I don’t know yours.”

 

“It’s not like I wanted to know your name.”

 

Baekhyun looked offended but I don’t think he really did. He ended up laughing whole heartedly and leaned forward even more to the point he was practically beside me. I could feel our arms touching slightly.

 

“You’re definitely new. I have never had anyone in this school say that to me. That’s a first.”

 

I stopped typing once again but this time, I turned to him with an arm propped up onto the desk and leaned back in my seat with my leg crossed over the other. I eyed him from head to toe and met eyes with him. We locked in both our gazes. It felt weird, to actually be talking with someone in person longer than a minute. I’ve never held a conversation with anyone in person and it was just too strange for me.

 

“And I’ve never met someone so vain of themselves. I guess you’re a first too.”

 

I watched as his expression turned confused and then in disbelief. He looked amused with my words but also unbelievable. I smirked sightly and then swiveled my chair back into position and continued my typing on the codes.

 

The door on the other end of the classroom opened and in came Professor Lee. He held a folder that was filled with stacks of files, most likely for me, and another folder full of his own lesson plans. He spotted me and Baekhyun on the other end and greeted us. His meeting had ended much earlier than expected to which he was happy about. He handed Baekhyun the folder of his lesson plans and told him to organize them by date and lesson number before copying the lessons for each class. Baekhyun nodded and then it made me deduct he was a teacher’s assistant for the period. But why do I only see him now?

 

I had no classes after lunch. Well, you could say this is my class because Professor Lee handed me the other folder that held certain files. I opened a couple of them and saw how they were about the school’s new release in software under the Kim Corporation. As finished debugging one of the programs, I started on the new project given by Professor Lee and the Kim Corporation. When Baekhyun went out to make printed copies, Professor Lee faced me and grinned like the cheshire cat.

 

“You two look cute together. For a girl who doesn’t speak to other normally, I didn’t think you date someone. Especially him.”

 

I gaped at him and looked at the door where Baekhyun left through. I turned back to see him still grinning and I shook my head so fast it could have rolled off.

 

“Are you crazy?! No way are we dating. I just met the guy for the first time!”

 

“Oh? Well are you going to ask him on a date?”

 

“I call bull.”

 

Right then, Baekhyun had entered and looked surprised when he heard the profanity spew out of my mouth so easily in front of Professor Lee. It seemed like he was waiting for me to et a scolding for using foul language in front of a teacher but the Professor just looked unfazed. Seeing as to how Baekhyun, he switched to English which I knew wasn’t going to end this horrid conversation.

 

I ship you two together.

 

Oh god, don’t use those words. You’re too old for it.

 

My New York accent easily came out. I regretted it the moment it came out because for some odd reason, Professor Lee likes to laugh when I let out my accent.

 

Hey, I’m not that much older than you. I’m 24.

 

Pft, You’re so old Lee Taemin.

 

“Yah!”

 

I laughed at his ridiculous face of trying to act mad but I could see the smile he had when I smiled myself. It was true. Professor Lee - Taemin - was not that much older. He was only older by 5 years and he always told me to act comfortable around him and not like some proper student. He was weird at first until I got to know him when I joined his classes on tech. Since then, we’ve been somewhat friends in a way.


I caught Baekhyun’s eyes in the corner looking very curious as to what kind of relationship I had with the computer teacher. Along with what we were saying. He caught my eye and he once again smiled at me but this time winked too. I felt myself blush. Gosh, this was going to be a long day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey Loves <3

This is the prologue chapter.
Hope you guys were interested.

I'll update you guys on TUC & ALO soon!
I'll also be doing a Jackson x OC oneshot.

This is my Dream Collection.
Starteu!

Bye Loves ^ -^