Sing For you (Fluff VR)

Sing For you (Fluff VR)

He woke up in the middle of the night a light snow falling in the black sky . The same nightmare plagued his sleep. Junmyeon rolled over in hopes of falling back to sleep in a new position. It had only been two hours since he closed his eyes in the first place. 

But sleep would not come all the thoughts weighed heavy on him . Three members had left despite his efforts . Did he do something wrong was he not a good leader? Was he to mean to the other members ? He knew some place in the back of his mind it was not his fault . He just could not admit that too himself. He is smart and a perfectionist how could he not keep his band members from leaving. 

Giving up, he got up to make a cup of hot tea. Maybe he could relax then. As he made his tea visions from his dreamed came to mind. It was always dark and cold . He felt lonely and scared. He would see Kris, Luhan and Tao from afar just light enough that he knew it was them. He would run and call out to them. It never worked they would vanish before his eyes .

A tear he did not realize he had rolled down his cheek. The whistle of the tea kettle bringing him back to the task at hand. In his state he had no idea Chanyeol had heard him and was watching him from the door way of the kitchen. 

" Can't sleep hyung?" A deep voice asked from the other side of the room. 

" Yeolie ! W-what are you doing up?" He slightly stuttered surprised and hoped Chanyeol had not saw him wipe his tear away . That was all he needed .

"Shouldn't I be asking you that hyung? Don't you think 4 am is a little early or uhm late for tea?" Chanyeol knew the answer without asking it. He may not be Junmyeon's hyung but he knew him well . He has silently and sometimes not so silently watched as Junmyeon struggled questioning everything he has done or did not do as Suho the leader of EXO. It pained Chanyeol to see. He has never been able to tell Suho how much he cares for him.

The words just never come. Besides sometimes their relationship is ruff and they struggle to show they love each other. It makes him worry there is no feelings on Junmyeon's part. So it's better to be quiet. It is not like Suho the EXO leader dose not have other things to worry about . 

Junmyeon Just looked up at Chanyeol for a long moment sighed and walked past him out the front door. This scared Chanyeol half to death into action . He took long fast strides catching up to Junmyeon in no time.

Snow falling all around them. It was cold but some how the frustration and maybe even anger hit Chanyeol in waves of heat. As if he really could use the power of fire. He grabbed Junmyeon by the arm and spun him around to look at him in one fluid movement. Only Junmyeon just looked at the ground hands clinched at his sides. 

" Look at me. " Chanyeol yelled a low booming voice he did not even know he had rumbled with anger. He was so sick of seeing Junmyeon mentally beat himself up for the 3 members that left as if he could have done anything. Tears threatening to fall his anger was so all consuming.  Junmyeon would not look. Moving on autopilot he slapped EXO's leader in the face 

"Snap out of it Suho." Suho only turned and yanked his arm free . Chanyeol grabbed him again this time as he spun him around he punched him . Junmyeon punched him back. They both hit each other a few more times. Chanyeol felt a sting of tears as he started pleading with Junmeyon to stop. 

"Hyung stop! Stop hyung please stop." His voice went from yelling to a softer pained sound tears now falling freely as he looked up at his hyung he loved so much. Blood staining both their faces from the fight.

Chanyeol did not know what came over him , he just wanted Suho to stop blaming himself and stop hurting but instead he hurt him more. He flinched and braised himself as he dropped to his knees waiting for the next blow from Junmyeon.

He watched as Junmyeon dropped to his knees in front of him ,fist still ready to strike. He grabbed on to the front of Junmyeon's shirt and screamed again. The blow never came Junmyeon collapsed his head into Chanyeol's shoulder and hugged him instead

" Please hyung no more. Non of this is your fault , this needs to stop." Chanyeol let go and lay in the snow felling exhausted . The pint up anger and frustration gone only sadness and the need to sleep left.

Junmyeon lay down next to him and put his hand next to Chanyeol's not touching it but as close as he could get. 

"I know Yeolie, I am so sorry." Tears threatening to spill over. His heart hurt so much, for the members that left and for the ones that stayed as well as for their EXO-Ls . He knew the other members hurt he knew EXO-Ls hurt also. As leader he felt this was all his responsibility  .

He knows now seeing the state Chanyeol was in how wrong he had been. A new round of self loathing taking over. He pushed it down knowing this would only make the same problem happen again. 

They just lay in the snow not even feeling how cold it was for a few silent moments. Chanyeol could no longer take the silence or Junmyeon's out reached hand to him that never touched him. He could no longer take any of it, his unspoken words burning his mouth bagging to be said. He closed the gap between his hand and Junmyeon's wrapping his fingers in to  Junmyeon's.  A sigh of relief escaping when he felt Junmyeon tighten his grip rather then pull away. 

"I love you . Do you know that Chanyeol? " Chsnyeol's breath stopped for a heartbeat then his heart started to raise . He tried to calm himself thinking . 

Of course he loves me he is my hyung and our leader .But that is what he meant and nothing more. 

Only again Chanyeol would find himself moving without warning. This time he did not hit Junmeyon , but found himself leaning above Junmyeon propped up by his hands. Lowering himself down slowly to kiss Junmyeon softly on the lips. He did not expect Junmyeon to pull him closer hands around his neck as he crushed his lips hard into Chanyeol's. His mind could not believe it but his body could feel it. They were really kissing. When they broke the kiss it was Junmyeon who realized they where in the snow bleeding and with no jackets on .

"Yeolie , we need to go back inside and clean up. We will catch a cold if we don't." As he spoke he lifted his hand to Chanyeol's face and his cheek looking ad the blood he had caused. A pain hit his heart at the sight of his Yeolie bleeding by his own hands. Chanyeol was right things had gone on the way they were for to long and he really had to stop it. 

They slowly got up and walked back into the dorm. Going to the bathroom Junmyeon grabbed a wash cloth and on tip toe grabbed Chanyeol's face and started dabbing at the blood. He gently cleaned all of the blood smiling warmly up at Chanyeol ,who bent down some to make it more easy on Junmyeon to clean him. After both were clean and bandagedthe got a blanket and cuddled underneath it together on the sofa , not wanting to go back to the room and disturb other sleeping members. 

"Hyung I am sorry to, I love you more." Junmyeon looked up at him and smiled. 

"Oh really you think you love me more then i love you ?" He teased as he nipped at Chanyeol's lower lip. For so long he had loved his leader and watched him struggle. He wanted always to find a way to help him. He always told himself when he sings he sings for Suho the leader he loved so much. He wanted his voice to be the thing that made the leader happy. In good and bad times he wanted to be the one Junmyeon confided in, needed , loved. Chanyeol started to softly sing ( sing for you ) 

"Okay love sleep." he giggled at his pouting baby wrapped in his arms giving him a kiss on the cheek. He found that he was more tired then he had even known. In moments they both where sound asleep. This time The leader of EXO was content and no nightmares ever came to him after that. All he needed was Chanyeol's song after all . 

________________________________________________________________

I Hope you all enjoy this, I hate myself . I cried because omg my feels when i saw this fight the first time and now i just had to wright about it and cry some more like why. With Suho as my bias no less i cant stand seeing any of them hurt but my Angel baby Suho hurt is no good for my health . 

anyway comment please i love comments good or bad, I personally think the other vr is better haha  (✿◠‿◠)​ 

​Also I would like to thank subscriber , i used to thank them one at a time but over time it has become to much . I am so sorry for that but i really do thank you all so much.