Chapter 2

Enigma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan impatiently checked his watch. The operation had been going for 2 hours and Luhan was very worried about Hana.

“She will be just fine.” Sehun said. Luhan was supposed to tutor him but he suddenly got a call from Hana’s father who informed him about the surgery. Luhan was panic and Sehun offered him a ride. Sehun was not stupid. He knew that Luhan cared for Hana so much since she was his girlfriend after all.

“Why it takes so long?” Luhan walked back and forth in front of the room until the doctor suddenly opened the door.

“How is she? Is she okay now?” Luhan asked the doctor worriedly.

Mr. Jung immediately raised up from his seat and asked the doctor the very same questions.

“Please calm down. The surgery went well. She is still unconscious since she is still under anesthetic effect but I assure you she is okay now.” The doctor said.

“Thank you, doctor.” They both said.

“Luhan.” Mr. Jung suddenly called his name. Luhan looked up to the older man, “Yes?”

“I will pay you back the money. I just need more time but I will make sure to repay you the debt.” Mr. Jung said. He hated to owe someone a favor, he hated it very much. However, since his precious girl’s life was at stake, he had to break the principle once and let Luhan paid for the surgery.

“It’s okay Mr. Jung, take your time.” Luhan smiled and Sehun heard all the conversation. He just knew that Luhan agreed to tutor him to make money for his girlfriend’s surgery. Hearing Luhan’s reason hurt his pride. It was such an irony for Oh Sehun. Hana would definitely thought of Luhan as her hero, her savior, and would treat him even better. Then, what would Oh Sehun be? He would just be a stupid kid that need to be taught.

Sehun didn’t want to listen to the conversation anymore. Hence, he got up from his seat and walked out from there. Luhan noticed Sehun’s sudden mood changes, so he excused himself from Mr. Jung and chased after Sehun. After all, he needed to thank Sehun.

Grabbing one of Sehun’s hand, Luhan caught his breath for a moment.

“Why are you walking so fast? Are you that impatient to study again?” Luhan tried to joke. Sehun didn’t find it funny at all.

“Let’s just stop it here.” Sehun said. He had been thinking for a moment. Luhan was his first love. He never felt like that before to anyone and Sehun himself found it surprising that he was a gay. Sehun had tried to move on but he couldn’t. Chasing after something that could never be his was never in Sehun’s dictionary and seeing what Luhan has done for Hana, his sacrifice for Hana made him realize that Luhan could never be his. So Sehun had to let go.

“Wait –Stop what?” Luhan asked. He was really confused especially after seeing Sehun’s hard expression.

“Stop the tutoring. I will find someone else or well –I can study by mw own.” Sehun said. Luhan really could not understand.

“But why? Am I not a good tutor?” Luhan asked.

“You are a good tutor but you are too good to the point you made me feel very stupid. So, you are fired.” Sehun told a lie. Luhan was really confused. The Sehun right now was like a Sehun he knew long time ago. Where was the Sehun that he knew for this week?

“Wait! How about the money?” Luhan caught Sehun up again.

“You can take it. I don’t care. It means nothing to me anyway.” Sehun said in his arrogant tone. Luhan felt he really couldn’t understand Sehun now. However, feeling his pride was hurt, Luhan became furious.

“Alright. If that’s what you want. Go and find other tutor that can stand your arrogance and your bastard behavior!” Luhan spat and turned his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter