Sweet Morning Breakfast

The 3 of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

 

''Waahh! Ajumma, it looks delecious'' I squeled once ajumma carried the pot in front of me.

If you are wondering where I am, well I am in ajumma's house. I got bored waiting for jessi and my stomache is growling hard and there was nothing to eat there gladly I met Ajumma in the hall, her unit is just in front of jessi's unit so in short we're neighbours.

 

''Oh you kid, Why didn't you eat anything when you're pregnant. It can be bad for the child'' Ajumma said while putting a soup in my bowl. Gosh! I could not contain but to smell it, freaking delicious.

 

''But ajumma I don't have anything to eat, and I dont know how to cook'' I pouted. Once ajumma put the bowl in front of me I immediately dig in and stuff all the food in my mouth. It's been a long time since I tasted food like this. Sometimes I'll just order a ddeukbokki or anything simple to eat because of my work well that was before, before anything of these happened.

 

''So I see you're living with Ms. Jung?'' Ajumma questioned.

 

I nodded

 

''Thank goodness, now she has someone who lives with her'' Ajumma stated happily. What does she mean?

 

''Huh?'' I asked curiously.

 

''Because ever since I moved here she's always been alone, no one ever visited her'' Ajumma looks sad saying these. But how could no one visit her? She has a friends right? and what about her parents?

 

''Not even her parents?'' I asked

 

She just shooked her head

 

''She's an orphan?'' I asked again

 

She just shrugged

 

''Ah! Girlfriend or boyfriend'' I said and pointed

 

''There's none''
 

''Relatives? Friends?''

 

She just shook and shook her head.

 

Somehow deep in my heart, I felt pity for that girl she may be mean but she's lonely and sad. I mean how could a single person survived in this world without anyone by their side? I am also curious about how she managed to live alone like this? Didn't she feel lonely? sad? I mean it's hard living alone. I can't live alone.

 

''You know what, I felt pity for that girl. There are times when she got home so late, alone and I always think did she ate yet? or took a bath? something like that, I mean she's all alone and she keeps busying her body with work everytime'' Hearing these makes my heart felt clenched. I have never known that jessica can be this lonely. Now I understand her rude attitude.

Ajumma and I we're having fun sharing stories at each other not knowing what the time is. When I looked at the wall clock in ajumma's kitchen my eyes widen and panickly got up.

I bid ajumma a goodbye and thank her for the food. As soon as I got out I look first in my right and left checking if there's jessica but thankfully there was none. Maybe she's still not home.
When I opened the doorknob I was shocked to welcome a very worried jessica in front of me.

 

''Yah! Where have you been all this time huh? Did you know how much worried I was for you? Didn't you know how panick I got once I got home? What if something happened to you? huh? yah answer me'' Jessica fastly said. I was too immeresed in my own thoughts as I remembered ajumma's words not too long ago.

When I stared at her, I can see visible bags under her eyes, her face is not so brighter than usual, you can clearly see in her eyes that she's tired and the pity I felt earlier even grew larger and larger. Guess money isn't all we need in this life.

With instincts I took a step forward and hug her, I actually don't know why I did that it was like something in me wanted to do that.

 

''Y-yah! W-what ar-are y-you doing, Let go of me!!'' She tried to yank me away but failed as I even hug her tighter.

 

''Sometimes a hug is all you need to make you fell better'' I said at her. She didn't say anything to me, and in all fairness I got easily addicted to her scent.
 

Soon enough jessica pushed me away and look at me

 

''Hey! what are you talking about? And you didn't answer my question yet'' She horrorly said. I was about to talk when my stomache growls. She look at my tummy and  back to me with a unbelievable look

 

''Fine. I'll order for you'' then she rolled her eyes.

 

I immediately cheer and I can see that she rolled her eyes again.

 

Not long enough the food arrive, It was ddeukbokki, kimchi, fried rice, chicken, and fried shrimp. Waah! So delicious. I know, I know I have already eaten but what can I do, I have a baby living in my stomache.

My mouth turn watery just by seeing those foods in front of me, I see her grinned at me but I didn't really mind, food is more important.

 

''Hey! You still didn't answer my question, where have you been all this time?''

 

''Oh! I was with ajumma'' I simply said as I stuff another chicken leg in my mouth.

 

''Who's ajumma?'' She asked

 

''Our neighbour ajumma''

 

''Do we have a neighbour ajumma?''

 

''Uh! Yes you should know that because you've been here long enough. Aish'' I guess jessica really didn't mind about her environment after all. She just nodded her head at me and stuff another chick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter