House of Cards 14

House of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone is reunited in Dara's home, Dara made sure to have everything planned out greatly. She wanted this to be a family affair, she knew everyone deserved to see Jiyong at the same time. Everyone will have questions and what better way then a family dinner to clear everything.

All the elderlys were talking and Seunghyun and Bom were talking with HaeYin, YB was helping her take snacks to the table.

She looked at the clock and she knew Jiyong was ready, he has been hiding in his room.

"Go get him" Dara whispers to YB

YB nods, he places the platter down and leaves towards the rooms to get Jiyong.

Dara sets her platter down "we have a special guest tonight" she voices towards the group of people

"This might look crazy but it's real, keep an open mind and hear the person out please" Dara added

They all looked curious, HaeYin furrows her eyes brows and looks towards the stairs where YB is coming down then she sees a a man walking behind him.

HaeYin widen her eyes when she notices who it is, she stood up to look at him better.

His mother begins crying and his dad looks surprised, Mr and MrsLee are surprised. Seunghyun and Bom look the same as well as Dara's in laws.

Jiyong stood at the end of the stairs looking at everyone, when he saw his parents his eyes soften and he walked over to them.

MrsKwon hugged him when he was in her reach and began crying harder, his father had tears in his eyes and hugged him as well.

HaeYin just stood there stunned, her eyes wide and she was in shock.

Dara looked at their interaction and she felt happy for the parents, she looked over at HaeYin and she looked confused.

"Jiyong?" HaeYin voices, her voice had a hint of nervousness and scared.

Jiyong finally looked at her, his eyes locked on hers.

Her eyes soften when his eyes laid on hers, she looked completely vulnerable.

He looked at the grey haired woman in front of him cautiously, her brown eyes were soft and vulnerable. While he walked closer to her he noticed her scent, she smelled of Chanel N5. It was a total construct from Chaerin, the woman in front of him only looked like Chaerin in small aspects.

They shared the same features but the girl in front of him looked much more confident and aware of herself and what she can obtain with her beauty, Chaerin looked much more gentle and fragile in his eyes.

His eyes instantly went to her lips, they were much less plump and less pouty. His eyes searched for one of his favorite moles next to her lips but it wasn't there, his eyes went to her s and that one wasn't there either.

He felt as she wrapped her arms around his neck, her body against his didn't feel right.

"I don't know how this is possible but I'm so thankful" she says and hugs him tighter

"I-"

"Don't say anything" she says and kisses his lips softly

"Jiyong doesn't remember much" Dara finally says trying to fill everyone in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter