01. Application

Second Draft

Do Kyungsoo found that he liked to write from a very young age. He’d been writing ever since he could remember. It started when his parents gave him his very first book that didn’t have pictures. It was a tattered copy of “The Little Prince” that his mother had kept with her for some time. After that he started to write constantly, beginning on the margins of his notebooks during class, scribbling down short tales of adventure and magic.

Though his passion for writing began with the realm of fiction, Kyungsoo realized his true passion lied elsewhere—in the realm of news. He wanted to tell stories, real stories. He wanted to tell the stories of others. So he joined his high school newspaper under the News section and found himself immersed in the craft, interviewing, transcribing, fact-checking. It was tedious, painstaking, and long, but the rewards were great, he excelled and was soon the News Editor, then the Editor-in-Chief. His teachers praised him and his peers respected him. They told him that the newspaper was at its best when he manned the ship, and Kyungsoo was grateful. He was one of the privileged few who knew where he wanted to go and knew what he wanted to do for the rest of his life.

On his senior year he applied for Seoul University, one of the top universities in the Korea, and the home of the SM Monthly, one of the most prestigious college newspapers in the country.

This is why he finds himself here, in front of the booth of SM Monthly, his friend Zhang Yixing by his side, nervous but excited. There are two people sitting at the booth, one with black curly hair and another with tan skin, a very pronounced jawline, and a set of excessively thick lips. As the two approach both men give them inviting smiles.

“Did you bring a pen?” Yixing asks as they near the booth. Kyungsoo reminds the Chinese that, no they did not need pens because everything was computerized. His best friend from high school, though one of the most talented photographers in their newspaper, was also the greatest airhead known to man. Kyungsoo cannot remember a time wherein Yixing did not ask otherworldly statements such as, “Is kimchi made of cabbage, I’ve always wondered? Cabbage isn’t this red in China,” or “Why is that man’s skin black, did he survive a fire?”

His friend was quite a specimen, but Kyungsoo had a special patience for this man, because beyond his absurd head was a caring, loyal, and infinitely entertaining companion. It made Kyungsoo’s otherwise boring life, just a tad more colorful.

Once they reached the table, the boy with the thick lips greets them “Hello, are you planning on joining SM Monthly?” he says. Kyungsoo nods a bit too enthusiastically, earning a small and a chuckle from Thick Lips.

“Do you have an idea on what staff you want to apply for?” The boy next to him asks in an extremely deep voice.

“You can choose to apply for two staffs, but you’re only be accepted into one” Deep voice continues, before finishing with, “that is, if you get accepted,” and Kyungsoo thinks he’s trying to be menacing, but fails because his eyes are too rounded and friendly, and his cheeks are a bit too plump. 

The boy next to him, Thick Lips, gestures to the piece of paper tacked onto the table, “You can choose from three clusters: Writing, design, and organizational.”

 Kyungsoo directs his attention to the piece of paper, immediately directing his gaze towards the writing section. There are a total of 6 staffs to choose from: News, The Probe, Features, Sports, Current Affairs and Candid, the official magazine. Kyungsoo has never heard of Candid before, probably new. Thick lips gives a brief description of each of the writing staffs, before giving special attention to the two staffs that Kyungsoo was quite curious about, “Then there’s ‘The Probe,’ which is the investigative arm of the paper, essentially we get into sensitive issues happening inside the campus, from student rights, office deficiencies, and ual harassment cases. I’m myself am a photographer, so I can take your pictures for you,” he smiles at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo, however, was unperturbed by what the boy was saying and asked about the magazine, “Uhh…yah.” Thick Lips sputters, and Kyungsoo notes that Deep Voice was trying hard to not giggle.

“Well, Candid is the newest section that we only launched last year,” a voice suddenly says, and Kyungsoo suddenly glances to the source of this intrusion and he finds himself face-to-face with a tall, lithe boy with lacquered black hair, round eyes, and large ears. He stretches out his hand and Kyungsoo receives it. “Lee Hyukjae, I’m the editor of Candid,” and Kyungsoo is a bit flabbergasted because it’s an editor, now he feels more conscious about everything and he feels his hand clam up and he mumbles his name.

Hyukjae let’s go of his hand and reaches for a small booklet from under the table on the cover is a whimsical illustration of a kid fighting the sun with a water gun, it’s all energy and colors, on top read, “Candid.”

“Candid explores the culture of the Seoul University, from music, television, film, even fashion, it tries to revel and critique the culture of the university and tries to put into words.” Hyukjae explains. “We’re looking for writers who want to tell the story of University, to tell the story of culture as it happens.” Hyukjae finishes, handing over the issue to Kyungsoo. “So, you intereste?,” he asks expectantly.

He wants to say no, he doesn’t know how to write these things, he wants to say I’m a news writer, I’ve never written a feature in my life, I write news stories, direct, up-to-date. But Kyungsoo doesn’t say this, instead he nods his head and Yixing gives him a weird look, because even the Chinese knew that Kyungsoo had no clue about writing a feature story.

So after Kyungsoo input Candid and News as his choices and he and Yixing start walking away, Kyungsoo can only glance back Hyukjae, because he didn’t how it happened, but it did, and Kyungsoo thinks he’ll regret this in the near future.

 

They were eating lunch at the cafeteria when Yixing asks the question Kyungsoo’s been brooding about for the past hour or so, “Why did you sign up for the magazine, you’ve never written anything about culture before,” Yixing says. “You write about the fire drills and the ‘things that matter,’” he finishes, quoting the air with his fingers.

Yes, because Kyungsoo, when he was the Editor-in-Chief of his high school newspaper did not know a thing about features or culture. He wrote about the latest happenings around campus, which wasn’t saying much because it was high school, but it was important. He didn’t want to write about a band playing at an event or some snotty restaurant, because those things were just frivolities, he wanted to write about something substantial. Kyungsoo berated himself, he should have put The Probe instead of the magazine.

“I really don’t know.” Kyungsoo answers after a brief pause. “I think it was because it was the editor that approached me and I just reacted on impulse,” Kyungsoo reasoned.

Yixing shrugged in response, “I thought you were going to sign up for The Probe after that guy started flirting with you.”

Kyungsoo started to choke on the bit of kimchi and rice he had just placed inside his mouth. After catching his breath Kyungsoo could only glare, “Flirt? Who, when?” Because apparently Yixing was thick in about every subject, but he was exceptionally perceptive when it came to people flirting.

“That guys with the really thick lips, he looked like he was about to ask you out on a date,” Yixing says nonchalantly as he continued eating, not even sparing a glance after his friend almost died of asphyxiation due to kimchi.

“What? We just met, people don’t do that,” Kyungsoo explains to his friend. Yixing could only stare at his friend before muttering, “Pabo.”

Kyungsoo reaches for a piece of cabbage with his chopsticks. “Yah, Yixing,” he calls out. The boy looks up from his plate of food before Kyungsoo slowly places the piece of kimchi on the boy’s forehead. Yixing stares at Kyungsoo silently, his eyes unmoving. Kyungsoo looks satisfied, before he whispers, “Pabo.”

Yixing just smiles ay him, then takes the kimchi on his head and eats it. He gives Kyungsoo a forced smile then says, “You don’t know when, you don’t know how, but you’ll pay for that, pabo,” he says in the most menacing way possible.

Kyungsoo doesn’t talk to him the rest of the meal.

 

That night Kyungsoo reads the issue Hyukjae gave him. It was the summer issue, hence the war with the sun. There were articles related to summer, places to go, things to do, events to attend, but Kyungsoo wasn’t interested in these things. Kyungsoo scoured the bylines looking for a familiar name, and in between an article on an up-and-coming fashion brand on campus and a review of the latest theater play, is an article on red peppers. Kyungsoo scoffs, because it was so irreverent, so impractical, that is, until he read it.

It was a profile on a student who had created a sustainable red pepper farm with his hard earned money. This Lee Junghwa character grew up with the red crop all his life and made a business selling his organic peppers in the local markets, trying to advocate sustainable cookery within the country. The article also breached on the importance of sustainable cooking within the economy, how it would prevent poverty and increase productivity. This was all written in a convincing manner, never losing rhythm or tone, never straying from this humor and this personality.  Kyungsoo, despite all his apprehension towards these topics, was deeply invested and had thoroughly enjoyed reading the article.

It was then that Kyungsoo started to respect the lanky man, because despite his the topics he covered, he had to admit—the guy was good, like really good.

He may or may not have read the entire magazine before he slept.

That morning he reminded himself to go see that play this guy, Jongdae wrote about, it sounded riveting.

 

They day of the General Assembly, Kyungsoo was a bundle of excitement. Yixing looked at the boy weirdly throughout the day, but the brunette was too far gone to care about his friend’s confused glances, because the application process was going to start and Kyungsoo was raring to get to the auditorium.

Finally, his last class ended. He practically sprinted to the auditorium a disgruntled Yixing being dragged haphazardly behind him. Kyungsoo was surprised he wasn’t the first one there, there were a few people milling into the auditorium already, and Kyungsoo took this as his cue to move faster, deaf to the protests of his Chinese friend.

He finds a seat at the very first row and situates himself there with Yixing beside him. He looks at the stage and sees some of the editors there, each wearing a deep crimson polo shirt with the SM Monthly’s logo embroidered on top of the right chest. He catches a glimpse of Deep Voice rummaging with the projector at the center. He’s a bit surprised, wondering if he was also an editor from the writing staff.

He pokes his friend beside him and whispers, “Did you know that guy,” pointing at Deep Voice, “is an editor.”

Yixing looks at him slightly perplexed and nods. “Ya, Park Chanyeol, the Video Editor,” the blonde says, slightly confused.

“Were you to enthralled at the guy with the Thick Lips to even hear Chanyeol-ssi,” the Chinese smirks.

Kyungsoo directs a hand to his friend’s forehead, slapping it loudly. “Yah, pabo, I don’t even know that guy’s name.”

Yixing is reeling from the force of his Kyungsoo’s slap to his forehead, noticing a hand shaped warmth covering his face.

“Bet you want to know,” Yixing mumbles to himself, “Going to start being awkward then throwing food at his face.”

Yixing receives another slap on the forehead.

Kyungsoo looks back to the stage and notices that there are more people now, but still he doesn’t see Hyukjae or Thick Lips. He rests his head again before he notices the seat beside him being occupied. He takes a look at his neighbor to find a fairly small man with a very sharp chin, and friendly eyes. He’s smiling as he sits and notices that Kyungsoo is staring.

The boy smiles and his eyes crinkle, and Kyungsoo is embarrassed because the boy is very cute.

“Hi, I’m Byung Baekhyun, who might you be,” the boy smiles.

“I…uh, Do Kyungsoo,” he responds.

“Ooh, cute name, I’m assuming you’re a freshman.” Baekhyun says, eyes glistening.

“Uh…yeah, me and my friend Yixing are freshmen,” he points toward the Chinese man, who was still cursing at the two red marks on his face.

 Baekhyun glances at Yixing and frowns, “Is your friend okay, he looks like he’s in pain.”

Kyungsoo just waves him off, “He’s fine, just a little weird.” he manages to say, “How did you know we were freshmen?” Kyungsoo inquires.

“There are only two places freshmen sit” he says. “Front and back.” Baekhyun says pointing to the row at the back.

“The shy ones stay clumped in the darkness,” he says gesturing to a group of barely visible figures huddled at the back. “The fearless ones stay in front,” Baekhyun says.

“I was always a front row kinda guy, so you two seem like my kind of crowd.” Baekhyun says, eyes glistening.

Kyungsoo thinks he just made a new friend, “So you’re a freshman also?”

Baekhyun giggles once again, “No, I’m a junior, I just sat here to get a good glimpse of my boyfriend,” he says.

Kyungsoo is shocked, because Baekhyun looks like he just got out of grade school and was in the wrong school. He expected juniors to be, well, grumpier. Then he realizes that the guy just said his boyfriend was an editor and was about to ask before a deep booming voice interrupts his conversation.

“Yah, Baek, I told you not to come.” It’s Park Chanyeol standing at the edge of the stage staring at the boy beside him.

“But, I wanted to see your presentation, yeobo,” Baekhyun chirps, “I also want to see Hyukjae’s.”

“Yah, Huykjae’s going to throw the projector at you when he sees you,” Chanyeol says tiredly.

“Let him, I’m going to record his presentation make it into his alarm,” Baekhyun chirps, and Kyungsoo notes a bit too much sweetness in his tone.

Chanyeol only laughs at his boyfriend before noticing Kyungsoo and Yixing beside him. “Oh, it’s you,” he grins.

And Kyungsoo is quite confused because Chanyeol remembered him, “You’re the one who rejected Jongin, yesterday,” a smirk curls up his lips.

He hears a squeal and finds Baekhyun beside him looking more excited than he already was (how it was possible, Kyungsoo doesn’t know). “Ooh, what a coincidence you’re the cutey Jongin was talking about,” Baekhyun muses, his eyes sparkling.

“J-jongin?” Kyungsoo manages to croak, because he has never heard of this name before.

“Thick lips, flirty as hell,” Chanyeol barks from the stage, and Kyungsoo is confused and a bit offended, because he has no plans of dating and didn’t like the fact that this Jongin person flirted with him during their first ever meeting.

“I’ll text him to come here,” Beakhyun then blurts, getting his phone out his pocket. Kyungoo’s eyes widen as he all but grabs the phone from the boy.

Suddenly Kyungsoo’s eyes go wide as he reaches for the phone of the boy he has literally just met five minutes ago. Never mind that this was breaching all social laws Kyungsoo abided, thick lipped Jongin was not coming here.

“Wah, I never thought your eyes could get any bigger,” Kyungsoo hears from behind, but ignores his stupid best friend, and directs his attention to the baby faced junior rapidly tapping on his phone.

“N-No! Please don’t, I’m not gay,” was the first excuse he could think of. There’s an eerie silence, then Baekhyun scoffs, “Aw, that’s rich.”

“Kyungsoo, you’re gayer than most gay people,” and even though his back was towards Yixing, another precise slap makes its way to the Chinese’s forehead, the blond doubling over in pain.

 Baekhyun and Chanyeol are staring at him with the largest grins ever, but before he could try to find something to say, a voice interrupts him once again.

“Yah, one and two, stop scaring the applicants.”

Kyungsoo glances at the source of the interruption to find Lee Hyukjae in the his own SM Monthly shirt dragging a brunette in extremely tight pants behind him.

“Hyukkie! This is the guy Jongin was talking about,” Baekhyun all but screams.

“I don’t care, he’s an applicant, and you’re not supposed to be scaring him before he |even give out the applications.” Hyukjae scolds. His eyes are friendly but resolute, his voice authoritative.

“Why are you even here, I told you, that you shouldn’t come,” he barks at Baekhyun.  

“But I wanted to see you and Channie do your presentation, I want to take pictures and immortalize this day,” Baekhyun cheers, his smile never leaving his face.

Hyukjae looks at Baekhyun for a bit, before taking a deep breath and looking over at the tall man onstage “Yah, Chanyeol did you bring another projector, I’m throwing one at your stupid boyfriend.”

“I only brought one.”

“You useless, elongated ,” Hyukjae grimaces before directing his attention back to Baekhyun.

“I’m bringing frogs to your interview,” he warns, “You’re going to kiss them, or you won’t be accepted.” Baekhyun actually takes seriously and pleads.

“Don’t, Hyukkie, don’t do that, please.”  

Kyungsoo just looks at everyone confused before he realizes that he’s still holding Baehyun’s phone. He gingerly pokes the junior and gives him back his phone, mumbling an apology.

“Aww, you’re cute,” Baekhyun says, putting his phone back into his pocket, “No wonder Jongin likes you.” Bakehyun purrs, before patting Kyungsoo on the head. The boy’s eyes suddenly grow big, “Ooh, I forgot to ask, what staffs did you apply for?”

Kyungsoo throws a wary glance at the direction of Candid’s editor only to realize that he had already gone backstage with the guy in the tight pants. “Umm, News and Candid,” he responds, “Yixing applied for Photos and Videos,” Kyungsoo says, pointing at Yixing who was grumbling about how much he hated his life.

“Yay, I also applied for Hyukkie’s staff, we can be writing buddies!” Baekhyun screeches, and Kyungsoo doesn’t have in his heart to say that he’s not actually pursuing Candid, because Baekhyun is all smiles and sunshine.

Soon after, a deep voice echoes throughout the auditorium as the program begins. The Editor-in-Chief speaks first, a tall, slender girl by the name of Im Yoona, she’s friendly enough and she starts encouraging everyone to work hard.

“Journalism is about telling a story, it’s about listening to the voices of the people—our collective narrative—and documenting it. Journalism isn’t about you, it’s never about you. You’re writing may be eloquent and beautiful, but if does not tell the story correctly, it’s worthless,” Yoona pauses briefly, looking at the crowd with a warm expression, “The work is hard, but when you know that you’ve managed to tell someone’s story, when you manage to document history as it happens, the hard work will be well worth it.”

She ends with a bow, and Kyungsoo applauds a tad too loudly, a bit too enthusiastically, but he doesn’t care. Baekhyun is clapping as well, even Yixing looks excited, even though his head is still throbbing.

The editor’s then each came up to introduce their staff, Kyungsoo listens intently when the News editor appears. He’s a small man with an almost weary expression as he walks onto the stage. His bowl cut is similar to Kyungsoo’s, but there’s a bit more flare, as it almost covers most of his face. His eyes look deep, almost sinister. However, his voice is deep and rich and friendly as he talks into the microphone.

“Hello, I am Kim Jonghoon, the news editor,” he smiles, eyes now completely covered by his long bangs. He goes on about the importance of news. Kyungsoo opens his notebook and writes down as Jonghoon talks about the things he’s looking for in a writer. He talks about the writing process, the breaking system, the various beats, and if Kyugnsoo squeals a bit while writing, he’d never admit to it.  

“Kyungsoo, he looks like a talking peanut.” Yixing says off-handedly from his right. Kyungsoo rolls his eyes, but continues on with his notes. However, Jonghoon is finished and he’s leaving the center of the stage for the next editor comes up. Kyungsoo wanted more, but the Sports editor is up and talking about things sports related.

The editors come out one by one, each with their own spiel. He sees that Tight Pants was actually the

Kyungsoo then looks to the front, and notices that Hyukjae was now approaching the center of the stage. Kyungsoo tries to convince himself that the boy to his left is not actually staring at him.

Hukjae begins his speech, his eyes intent, his body relaxed.

“This is only the second year of Candid’s run,” he looks at the crowd solemnly, his eyes scanning the auditorium. “On its first year it attempted to tell the story of our little community, to capture culture in its essence, in its primal form—in its most candid.”

He’s eloquent, and he also knows how to work a crowd, Kyungsoo notes. There’s tension in his voice, it keeps you wanting to hear more, to learn more.

“Last year’s accomplishments include the article, “Band Stand,” which discussed the shift in musicality within bands within campus. Our KPOP evolution issue, which reached maximum circulation two days after its release. And our first Food Issue, which launched some careers of young, aspiring chefs.” He finishes to a resounding awe from the audience.

Even Kyungsoo is impressed, because this was not what he was expecting at all.

“This year, of course, we want to be better,” Huykjae says, strolling slowly down the stage.

“Not in terms of copies sold, but in terms of heart,” he says stopping, now looking at the crowd.

“Because writing about culture is writing about history, passion, tradition. It’s writing about things people are passion about with equal vigor. It’s exploring the recesses of our thriving community and finding the story that pulses with life and vibrancy.” Hyukjae continue, eyes glistening in rousing passion.

“We’ll discover the undiscovered, we’ll write the unwritten, we’ll pursue passion,” he has the crowd silent, waiting on bated breath for the next words to come.

“A writer can write with great mastery of the language, with great poise and elegance with words, but if it lacks heart it will only be good. I need great writers. I need writers with heart,” Hyukjae smiles, and the applause is louder somehow, more resonant. Even Kyungsoo finds himself clapping his hands.

The program ends and everyone is asked to go outside.

“Let’s go get the requirements,” Baekhyun squeals dragging a perplexed Kyungsoo along. They move along ailse, Yixing following from behind, then Baekhyun stops.

“Jongin!” he squeals, sprinting towards a boy with a familiar pair of thick lips. He’s features are sharp and soft at the same time. Angular cheek bones, paired with plump lips and warm caramel eyes. It’s a display of juxtapositions, Kyungsoo thinks.

“Hey, Baek,” he greets before training his eyes towards the two strangers.

“Hey, it’s you.”

Kyungsoo is perplexed because he was no stranger, he was a you. He doesn’t really know how to react. However, in the middle of his mind trying to decipher how to properly respond, his mouth does its own thing.

“Were you flirting with me yesterday,” comes fluidly out of his mouth before he even knows it. Yixing is snickering behind him, while Kyungsoo stares at the man before him, stupefied at what had just happened.

Credit to Jongin, he looks a bit taken aback, but composes himself before smirking. Kyungsoo doesn’t like people who smirk.

“Um, yeah. I was.” Jongin replies, voice quickly switching from nervous to confident quicker than Kyungsoo expects.

“I don’t like that,” Kyungsoo blurts once again, because his mind wanted to take a break now, and his mouth was not cooperating one bit.

Jongin quirks his eyebrows, “So, you would prefer if I not flirt with you?”

“Yes.”

His mouth is on fire today.

Jongin smiles once again, “Sure.”

Kyungsoo’s a bit surprised. He expects something a bit more snide, a bit more cocky.

“But.”

There it is.

“You have to get in the organization”

Kyungsoo looks at him confused. He’s a bit startled, because he wasn’t expecting that.

“Okay.”

Jongin smiles, “I’ll flirt with you then.”

Kyungsoo is speechless.

Jongin directs his attention to Yixing now, “China, follow me, I’ll bring you to Donghae.” Then they’re gone.

“….KYUNGSOO-SSI!” Baekhyun screams, and Kyungsoo is taken out his trance. The junior is looking at him concerned, “You haven’t moved for ten seconds, I’m worried.” Kyungsoo shakes himself from his daze.

“Jongin seems to really like you,” the older one says.

“Well, I don’t like him.” Kyungsoo blurts.

“Aww, but Jongin’s super nice, he just gets weird when he’s nervous,” Baekhyun admonishes, eyes still glistening. Kyungsoo doesn’t know how this person can be so happy all the time.

“Whatever, let’s go get the requirements,” Baekhyun implores, dragging Kyungsoo out of the auditorium.

Now, Kyungsoo remembers what they’re supposed to do, and remembers that he’s supposed to tell Baekhyun.

They’re outside now, there are two long tables situated at either side of the hall, each housing editors and managers. Applicants swarm the tables, the biggest crowd swarming a familiar skinny man.

“There’s Hyukjae, let’s go.” Again Kyungsoo is dragged against his will. Baekhyun cuts through the crowd. Then he finds himself in front of Hyukjae. The editor looks at Baekhyun, “Yah, Baek, fall in line.”

“Just give us the requirements and we’ll be out of your greasy hair, Hyukjae,” Hyukjae smiles.

“Ya, ya, here you go,” Hyukjae says handing the junior two pieces of paper.

Suddenly, Kyungsoo finds his voice, “I don’t need it.”

He doesn’t intend for it to come like that, to sound disrespectful, to sound ungrateful, but he doesn’t want expectations, he doesn’t want to disappoint.

Hyukjae looks at him, observing him, “Well, you do look dull, maybe you would do better in another staff.” There’s a bit of acid in his voice, a sense of dismissal.

He should be relieved, because he doesn’t want to leave this impression, he doesn’t want to be a disappointment in the eyes of Hyukjae, he doesn’t know why.

So, when Hyukjae reaches for the piece of paper in his hand, Kyungsoo holds it firm between his fingers.

“No, I can do it,” Kyungsoo then says, and his mouth is doing wonders today.

Hyukjae glares at him, “It’s okay, I don’t need your half-assed work,” his voice is severe, “save us both the hassle and go to another staff, maybe News,” Hyukjae averts his gaze from Kyungsoo and looks across the hall.

“Jonghoon, I have a boring one here for you,” Hukjae screams at the News Editor across him.

“Thanks, Hyukjae,” Jonghoon replies dismissively.

Hyukjae looks back at Kyungsoo, “The News editor is waiting for you,” the editor say while directing his hand at Jonghoon.

Kyungsoo is embarrassed and silenced, because this was not how he wanted things to go. He imagined signing up for the News section and getting to cover the hard hitting news. He imagined interviewing important people, those who talked about pressing issues, not the latest food trend.

Kyungsoo’s mind tells him to just go to Jonghoon’s desk, get the paper, then run, but his mouth moves first.

“It’s not going be half-assed!” he screams, “I’m going to prove to you that I’m good, you’re going to be forced to accept me!”

Everyone’s looking at him, confused, surprised, offended. But Hyukjae’s venomous glare changes, now there’s a smile.

“Good, I look forward to reading your requirements,” Hyukjae smiles.

Kyungsoo can only stare at the editor.

What had he just gotten himself into?

------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

So, here it is, the first chapter of "Second Draft." The main plot is really Kyungsoo growing in and with the publication, the omance just comes in between, so sorry for those looking for that. I also don't write , it's just not my thing, sorry for that also, I think. 

Anyway, I'll keep this short and sweet, hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

Comments and votes are deeply appreciated.