Chapter Two

Airplane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you think wil happen to the lead character if he-" she turned off the TV as she rest her head to the guy's shoulder. "Yahh, I'm bored~" she pouted.

The guy who is busy reading the book, turned his head to face the girl."Let's just eat" the guy said as he placed a kiss on the girl's forehead as he placed down his book and went to the kitchen.

A minutes later, he prepared the cooked food in the table.

They eat together a they are having a little talk.

"How was the feeling living in the other country?" She suddenly said of the blue.

The guy looked up. "It's just like living here, no difference except for the language you are using. Why?"

The girl shook her head and smile"I'm just curious, that's all." The guy nodded and they continue eating.

They are now in the living room playing some video games.

"I win!" Said the guy with a victorious smile. the girl just pouted. "You cheat!" She said as she crossed her arms.

"No, I didn't" he said with a smile as he wrapped his arms around the girl. the girl just pouted. "Okay~" the girl said in defeat. 

"Now, I understand why you asked that question before" he let out a dry smile. He stand up in a sitting position.

"There are other time for you to leave. But why it has to be today?" He reach for his phone as he slide his finger.

He stare at the wallpaper for a mean, in the picture is the two of them when they were in the vacation trip.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter