in LA with the love of my life ❤

❤pure heart ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.......

( IMPORTANT )

It's the 5 chapter and I haven't saw any comments but one and I'm so thankful for the one who left it seriously , beside this story will end soon so I really want to see some beautiful comments about this story and daehyun's sickness . yongguk and his character .

I will start this chapter and I will be really happy if I saw your comments  on it  ❤

 

......~~~........

 

Daehyun almost stays unconscious for six hours and when he opened his blue eyes he saw the small window showing the amazing night sky and the unknown town under them .

" H-hyung ~~." He whispered turning to look at the sleeping man before smile cross his lips .

Yongguk still look so handsome while sleeping like this , the younger reached over and touched the elder's cheek , moving his smaller smooth hands above till he's feeling the man's eyelashes  .

" Are you feeling well now daehyun ?".." Daehyun immediately pulled his hand back with blush .as he nodded to yongguk's questions .

Yongguk smiled Whispering sleepily .

" I'm glad to hear that ." and then he closed his eyes . daehyun bit his bottom lips .

Look like the man's falling asleep again , so daehyun didn't  do anything but turned back to look out the window and think about many stuff with still blushing reddened cheek .

 

...~~~....

Six hours went by and now they had stays here 12 hours to reach LA , when yongguk woke he saw daehyun trying to get their things from above the drawer  . he yawned tiredly and stood up behind the shorter one before he easily slide it down , daehyun blinked  as he turned around and smiled sweetly to see the man wide awake already .

" Have we reached yet ?" He asked

" We landed here just now ."  yongguk smiled . holding their suitcases and walking towards the exit with the people behind him , daehyun following behind with his special backpack snuggling into his shoulders as he  happily looked around the cloudy weather .

" Now we'll be heading to the hotel to rest probably .and get something to eat and ..pack our things .." Daehyun nodded happily as he followed the man .

" Do you already like it dae ?". He asked with gentle yet sweet smile on his lips ..

" The weather is so nice , it's really new for me .., thank you for bringing me here hyung .." Yongguk smiled stopping for a while to ruffle the boy's hair and spook .

" You're very welcome , I really wanted you to change new atmosphere here and get to have fun insisted of staying in your home .."

Daehyun were looking down cute pink blush tainted on his cheek as he tried to fix his hair back and yongguk chuckled .

 

.....~~~~....

The real surprise was when the two stepped inside the hotel room to see only one normal bed for a couple , daehyun blinked as he soon blushed and looked at yongguk who seemed to still spacing out .

" did we enter the wrong one !?, but I'm sure this is 101 ?". Yongguk mattered as he looked to him .

" Hyung , this is actually for a couple .." The younger mattered .cheek heating up again .

 Yongguk frowned .

" But I'm sure I has ordered two bed ? Should we go ask the ----." He turned around to face daehyun only to see the boy unable to stand anymore , yongguk immediately held his thin waist and head protectively from slamming the floor . daehyun looked at the man with half closed eyes .

" I'm sorry hyung , i-i'm already exhausted .."

Yongguk his hair gently with smile .

" It's okay daehyun , rest here well while I go down to see if we can have a two bed ." the younger nodded , eyes closed already and breath getting lighter and lighter .

 

 

 ....~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter