because I love you ❤

❤pure heart ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After washing up and wearing warm clothes . daehyun wore his white beanie had cute small bunny ears before he head outside the house and follow yongguk towards the taxi . as he saw him placing their stuff in the car trunk and getting inside in the passenger seat and he was in the back .

He really can't believe that he's going to leave his hometown so easily like this , I mean it's not like he doesn't want to go but he really feel like he will be so much of a burden to yongguk . 

Last night when he was half way into his unconscious he heard the conversation of him and his twin a little . thought he was really touched to know that yongguk wants to cure his sickness but daehyun know very well that his weak body isn't able to get any stronger like the doctor said . 

" Daehyun , what's wrong ? Do you feel unwell ?". Yongguk turned to look at him , daehyun smiled sweetly to him .

" I'm fine hyung .."  Yongguk smiled as he nodded and turned back .

He was wearing a black hat , and sunglasses , beside the nice springs jeans and white tank top , daehyun blushed as he realized that he's actually looking at yongguk for a while now .

He look so handsome ~~

 

 

 

" 2 hours before our flight's ready , so let's sit here ." yongguk looked at his watch while saying that as he turned to look at the shorter one to see him busy looking around while cutely placing his finger in his lips as his blue eyes glow excitedly when he saw a cheesecake booth .

Yongguk's heart tugged so fast , butterflies dancing around as he admired the angel before his eyes .

" Hyung ..l-let's go there .." The boy happily held his bigger hand and run towards the booth , yongguk felt his cheek heat up when he touched that so smooth smaller hand . he could just melt as he saw the beautiful boy ordering a cheesecake with cream and strawberry in top . yongguk chuckled at the younger when he was looking at the woman picking the cake and putting it inside the cute pink box with the spoon and fork while having his bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter