My Angel

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Ya!! How many times I told you!? Wear masker and hoodie when you meet me in the park! And what is it? Miniskirt again?!!”

Jieun agreed to meet Baekhyun in the park today, but what she didn’t understand was wearing those things that didn’t give any advantages for her. Baekhyun even bought those things for her. Hey! She’s not fugitive or something. Moreover, this is summer time! Seriously, what’s wrong with him?

 “Huft,,,,,,,,,” Baekhyun sighed. He was frustrated with Jieun. He has told to her like for a thousand times, but still she came to meet him like today, no masker no hoodie, and what is that? Miniskirt?!! Good job Lee Jieun, you made him more frustrated right now.

“This is for your goodness’ sake Lee Jieun. Look!! Those men are staring at you like you are their prey.” Baekhyun explained. He glared those men with his burning eyes, like he could kill them just by his stare.

“And,,,,????” Jieun questioned innocently.

Look at her! Even just her innocent expression could make Baekhyun’s heart flutter. His angel is definitely adorable and he hated the fact that not only him who adore her.

“Ya!! I don’t like it, I hate it, you know! You are only mine!”

“You are so funny Byun Baekhyun, this is too much”

“Who cares,,,” Yeah, he was sick and tired of the way men were staring at her.

“Ok, I’m sorry. I will wear those things when I meet you next time.”

“You surely should do that girl, and I’m not fo

Please log in to read the full chapter