I love you

Call You Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 6, 2014

 

The first day of university life. Jimin entered the classroom and sat in the 3rd row, not too front, not too back. A very shy girl she is, only smiled with the people around her; not that she doesn’t like to have friends, in the first few days she was observing them. It has always been like that. She was there alone minding her own business until her friend, Choa, comes.

Her face bloomed seeing her friend entering the classroom and waved at her. The blonde haired one, seeing her friend waving, came and sat next to her with a smile.

“Hey, how are you doing?” Choa asked.

“Oh I’m good. How are you?” Jimin asked.

“Same old, same old.”

Choa, being an easygoing person started to talk with some girls in the back row. Jimin also joined them. One is a blonde long haired girl named Hyejeong. The one next to her was Yuna, who is also a blondie with a shoulder length hair. And the other was Mina with a jet black long hair.

They seem like nice people to hang out with. Jimin’s mind told her after having talked about basically nonsense on their first day. From the next day onwards they were best buddies, having put aside their differences and accepting each other, for them having the same ‘mental illness’.

 

 

 

March 2, 2014

 

The freshman year, their having a welcome party by their seniors. Jimin, along with the 200 people of her batch has to participate in some events in there. They have to either sing, dance or act.

Majority of the batch people wanted to sing including her friends except for Choa. Jimin and Choa decided to act. They joined the drama crew. It was a comedy. Everybody got a crazy act. Jimin thoroughly enjoyed this. There was this one guy who she noticed, who is always speaking in English. Like Korean wasn’t his mother tongue. She couldn’t care less and enjoyed having acting crazy.

During lunch time they were all talking about that guy who Jimin didn't even know the name of. He was in the drama crew but she didn’t bother to know his name. But there was this one thing she didn’t like about him. His language.  Sure they learn in English. But people talk with each other in Korean. But this guy, always speak in English.

She noticed another thing. He always sits alone in the front row during their lectures.

 

September 10, 2014

 

Jimin found out his name. Kim Minseok. For some reason he talked with her asking about her Kpop posts in her SNS account. And then they started to exchange songs of their interests. The first Jimin noticed of Minseok is his fluffy cheeks; so squishable. He looks like a bun.

They have now come to the state where they are friends.

November 6, 2014

 

It’s the Christmas time. They are supposed to hold a Christmas party. Everybody is helping with the preparations. Jimin and her friends also were helping. Minseok has now started to hang out with them and him and Jimin has become close. Very close.

Jimin was confused. She doesn’t know what this feeling is. Whenever Minseok was around her, she feels happy. Jimin also wants to be with him all the time. She wants to hang out with him. Alone.

Minseok on the other hand is always with Jimin. He is always next to Jimin wherever they are.

Hyejeong, Yuna, Mina and Choa started to tease Jimin about Minseok. They were pitying the oblivious couple who like each other. But no one made a move.

One day they told Jimin that Minseok likes Jimin. She just laughed it off.

Jimin on the other hand was very confused about it. Sometimes what Minseok does, made her think that he actually likes her. But sometimes she doubted it.

Undoubtedly, Jimin knows one thing.

She wants to be more than friends with Minseok.

 

 

 

 

 

November 8, 2014

 

Jimin was frantic. She doesn’t know what to do. She wants to confess, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter