final

it doesn't mean it didn't hurt!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

 

 

“We’re so sorry Sica…we can’t do anything!” Yul

“They threatened us unnie, I’m so sorry.” Yoong

“Sica please forgive us.”

“I understand. I will go now.” I said dejectedly

 

 

 

 

Everyone is saying sorry because they can’t fight back to the higher position when they decided to kick me out. When the president inform me that I needed to choose between my fashion brand or GG I got so confuse. I can’t give up any of them so I talk to the other 8, they supported me and told me they won’t agree to what the company want. That they will talk to the president and for sure will listen if they tell them that will not agree to what they want.

 

 

 

 

So I went to NY without worry because I know they won’t let me go especially my GF. But after my meeting in NY I got a text from the company and them saying I wasn’t part of them anymore. I went straight to the dorm to talk to them and they confirm me the decision. The company threatened them to be disbanded if they keep on supporting me so they can’t do anything but agree.

 

 

 

 

I understand them that they can’t lose their career like I did. I just can’t understand them that they don’t have a backbone to fight for me in the end like they said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie…hmm?”

“What is it Krys?” I am here at our hotel room in China since we’re both here for a schedule

“Hmm? It’s…It’s Amber?”

“What about you’re GF?” I ask

“She texted me and she ask something?” She ask fidgeting

“And what you’re GF wants?” I ask her sternly because I know it wasn’t something good

“SNSD sunbaenim is asking her again about you?” Krys started to call them sunbaenim again after what happen to us 2 years ago.

“And then what?” She wouldn’t tell me this if nothing happen after that because for the past two years they always ask f(x) about me since they know that I’m still close to them

“S-she g-give your new number to them.” She said nervously

“WHAT?” I stand up when I heard her

“I already scolded her because of that.”

“When did this happen?” I ask resigning

“This morning.” She said

“Okay.” I told her and when out the room, I needed some air

 

 

 

 

 

 

For the past 2 years I wasn’t with them they all tried to contact me except one but I change my personal phone number. They also went to my apartment and our house secretly but I didn’t face them. Then a year ago after the incident I gather all the things that we have in common as a group. I can’t move on if I always saw all that things especially the two rings I have, the ring as a group and the couple ring I have with her. I put it all on the box and told Amber to give to them with the letter asking for them to give me the space and time to heal. I understand them but it didn’t mean it doesn’t hurt. And till now it hurts to the point hearing their names.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

 

 

I’m still looking at the screen of my ipad, where her pictures lies, there’s no day that I didn’t search for her on the internet because it the only way I can know how she is doing. We didn’t break up but I feel like we did because after that incident I didn’t even get to see her again face to face for two years.

 

 

 

She didn’t talk to us for two years already and it breaks me to the point I feel empty inside already. Our relationship wasn’t really the perfect one because I hurt her many times before. We became official after a year our debut. We so happy back then and love each other so much, our member is also happy for us but 2 years after, the company knows it and they talk to me since I am  the leader of the group, they threatened me about the group if I didn’t break up with her. So I can’t do anything about it, I can’t let the members down. So I break up with her without explanation except I don’t love her anymore and I love someone else. It hurts so much to lied to her and looks at her in pain.

 

 

 

She always approaches me on and off cam so I have to do something for the company to not be suspicious about us again. I avoid her and give all my time to my best friend Fany. Then TAENY rise and TAENGSIC sunken, I can see the pain in her eyes every time she looks at us. I can’t let the company to disband us so I have to do everything I can do to not hug her and ask her to be mine again.

 

 

 

 

Because of my stupidity she became close to Yoong and Yul that it hurt me because I was the one who should be at her side. Then when I saw that she starting to move on that’s when my world start falling apart and I can’t let that happen so I talk to the others and explain what really happen to me and why I break up with Sica, they call me stupid and I accept all their lecture. I also ask them to help me get her back and they agreed.

 

 

 

 

They all help me prepare a surprise dinner for her at the dorm and that night I kneeled in front of her and ask for forgiveness, explain all the things that happen and she easily forgive my stupidity and I love her more because of it. We became discreet on the relationship so the company won’t suspect it.

 

 

 

 

Then 3 months after that night the incident happen, for the second time I turn my back on her because the company threatened us again of disbanding, I saw how shock the member is and the fear on their eyes is visible, so I decide for us and choose the group than her. I hurt her again and this time I know forgiveness is so impossible for me to have so I let her go and just act like it didn’t affect me, I act strong for the group. It hurts knowing the rumors about her and her business partner Tyler, because I know that guy like her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He’s been pursuing her since then that I always told her that the guy like her, she always assure me that they’re just friends and I’m the only one she loves. I trust her but not the guy, and now I can’t do anything but just to look at her in the picture her fans are posting. I want hug her so much and beg for her forgiveness again and again but my group needed me and I can’t SONE down if I choose my happiness.

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, let’s go.” Seo said and I nod

 

 

 

 

We are going to Music Bank to support Tiffany for her comeback, we didn’t get to support her last week because we are all busy and this is the only time we all can but the problem is Jessica is also promoting her single starting now. Her first promotion will be after Tiffany in Music Bank. There’s a part of me that didn’t want to go because I don’t know how to face her but a bigger part of me wants to see her face to face after two years.

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you think we can see her there?” Yoong ask nervously, everyone is anticipating to see her since she rejected everything they do just to see and talk to her.

“I hope so and we should pray that she’ll talk to us now.” Sunny said

“I miss my favorite unnie.” Yoong mumble

“We all miss her Yoong.” Yul said

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter