Too Much? or Too little?

What Am I to You?

CMokKkQXAAAKLyy.jpg

 

 

“HEY AUTHOR!!!!”

“Seulgi wake up!”

 

“Come on Seul get up please”

 

“Kang Seulgi comeback to me baby bear I still need you”


“Kang Seulgi who will wake you up when we leave school and go to college?”

 

“HEY AUTHOR KANG!!”

Seulgi grunts at the annoying persistence that is her best friend Joohyun and waves her finger at her “This is not the author you’re looking for.”

Irene pouts then smiles and points at seulgi “But you’re the author I need” she states with her hands on her palms making a beautiful flower appear.

“Why am I the one you run to when you need company? You know there’s like 3 other people who has our backs no matter what right?” Seulgi confesses.

“I don’t have to put up a front when I’m with you Seulgi and my “other” side can come out” Irene stated.

Seulgi smiles, she knows her best friend to her very core despite her obvious faults. However when she wants to sleep it’s because she wants it.

“I’m too tired” Seulgi says pouting at Irene hoping the latter gives up but instead does the opposite and just pouts back. Seulgi gives up the pout stare down and just puts her head back down.

“Let me sleep Baechu class doesn’t start for another hour” Seulgi said as she adjusted her head back into her arms on the desk. “It’s the final months of school come on Seul...lets go do something while we wait huh?” Seulgi looks at Irene who has the brightest smile on her face and sighs “fine.” Irene can't stand being alone with nothing to do and even when she had something to do being accompanied by another person who make her life easier.

 

The two walked outside the door only to see Yura and Choa from the classroom down the hall staring at something in the gym. Seulgi looked at Irene hinting that they shouldn’t be noisy considering the two didn’t even bait an eye towards them. Yura suddenly turns out and covers her face immediately pretending she doesn’t see them coming down the hallway. Irene tilts her head in wonder of what could be wrong so she walks up to the two, “hey guys you alright?” she asks cautiously.

 

Yura hesitantly started to answer  “....ummmmm”

“Your sister is making out with her girlfriend” Choa states with a straight face earning her a light slap on the shoulder from Yura.

Choa stepped away from the doors “Take a look for yourself Irene.”

Irene steps up and looks through the doors to see her sister Mina making out with Momo. “wow that’s some passion I hope their feelings are true” she said gripping her arm. Seulgi taps her back to comfort her. “Let her be for now, she might talk later but she won’t now.” Irene reluctantly listens to her and eases away from the door and continued walking down the hallway after waving bye to Yura as Choa goes back to checking out the passion she thinks is missing from her life.

“Where are we going Joohyun?” Seulgi looks confused as they entered the bridge connecting their school building to the dorms.

“I want to go back into my room for a bit and talk with you is that alright?” Irene said hesitantly. Seulgi stared at the latter knowing that something is wrong with the words she just heard. “How private is this conversation?” Seulgi whispered. Irene stopped walking and grabbed Seulgi’s hand


“This is for your ears only” she states while looking at the strange bruise on the latter’s hand. After going up two flights of stairs they two entered the room and placed their belongings on the sofa. The living room was big and decorated with posters and unique items given to Irene during her birthday or family reunions. The walls ran with a balanced mixture of pink and purple with neither overlapping or outdoing the other which brings the room’s interior. Irene signals Seulgi to sit down which latter nods politely and does. “I’ll grab us some water first before I ask the question.” Seulgi starts to wonder if she had done something wrong maybe she blew her cover about…..

“Seul here you go” Irene handed her water with a caring smile which snapped Seulgi back to reality from her own thoughts. Seulgi nodded in thanks as Irene sat down and took a sip from her cup.

“As for that question it’s about my accident” Seulgi’s heart immediately sank to her gut because she for one had told Joohyun that she doesn’t want to talk to her about it. For her that incident took something precious from her and she may never get it back.

Silence rose and spread throughout the room as Irene and Seulgi just stared at each other. Seulgi decided to break the tension since she couldn’t stand seeing her best friend confused and slightly irritated. “What’s your question Baechu?”  

Irene looked at her and paused for a moment to breath. “Sigh...I ummmmmmmm f-fffffff” she started to mumble her words until Seulgi got up from her seat and pulled the latter into a hug. “It’s alright I am here for you” she said sincerely. Irene replied the hug and placed her face onto Seulgi’s neck.

Irene lifted her head and give the signal she was ready and both sides released the needed hug. “I went home yesterday to my parent’s home and I found this interesting photo” Irene said pulling it out of her folder. “Take a look at it for me please” handing the photo to Seulgi.

The younger girl grabbed the photo hesitantly thinking that she blew her cover until the she saw what story this picture was telling. Her eyes opened wide and immediately jerked her head back at Irene who was puzzled. “Where did you find this?” she asked with a serious look on her face.

“It was from my father’s desk, I took a peak when he went to work yesterday and boom I found this photo in his drawer. I want to hear from you first since I know you won’t pull any punches.” Irene continued to stare at her best friend before pausing to take some water to keep calm.

“So would you like to tell me why I am kissing Seolhyun here hmmm?” Irene stated.

For the first time Seulgi hesitated “........she.”

“She is or was what Seul” Irene said as she reach out for the latter’s hand.

“She is your fiance Baechu.”


(TBC)

 

A/N: Hey Guys author here! btw ill be posting a different picture in each chapter im also aiming for some longer chapters since this is just the start. the first fanfic is always the hardest one but other than that im doing pretty good despite exams curbstomping my head into textbooks and papers.
Let me know how u guys are doing and dont be afriad to tell me if im bad at writing because I dont feel satisfied at all since the storyline itself isnt done its all bulletpoints with tons of info left unfilled but I felt like I had to give you guys something rather than nothing so yall can see where im starting and who knows where I'll end. I dont know but do you?? hint hint

Kura out


*heavy breathing*

"Is he gone already??"

"..........................................."

"Man I'm always late" "hmmmmmmmm"

"Oh hey there I am eofhajdfhoauhfjoafhahscoefohdaohfueohfoausdhoahfoashj"

"We arent suppose to be here now quiet"