Prologue/Intro

What Am I to You?


bd15812581db11088bd9d92989b3f36d.jpg

 

"Hey Guys its Joohyun here"  


"Since someone of you have read the foreword ill give you guys some details on the author's thinking because I can definitely let you know some of his secrets or spoil something for ya." 

"One thing he didn't want to do for his first story was putting the tags for this term called 'shipping', I dont know what that means but ill figure it out eventually." 

"Since my memory has yet to be restored (remind me to repay the author for this 'brilliant' idea of losing my memory in the first place) he wanted you guys the audience to determine the pair that would become official at the end of this story."

"Once that was determined he would put the tags for the ships you guys choose"

"Also a very big spoiler, he wants you guys also to determine some of the major events that will happen during our adventure to grab the pieces of my memory so please share the story with others even though this is his first fanfic, these events will happen via polls"

"Personally, he would enjoy it if the polls can yeild some good results otherwise he'll go Seuldy and ill be left alone or with someone whose I cant squeeze"


"Irene honey come down for breakfast you got to go to school today sweetheart"

"Coming mom, I'll see you guys at my school sometime soon right?" "Alright see you there!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



A/N: Ignore what Irene said about which route ill go in terms of wenrene, seuldy & seulrene. Although this is only my first fanfic, I wanted you guys as Irene had pointed out to determine rather the course of the story in terms of who will be together in the end once we get this dang girl's memory pieced together. Next update will be either a chapter or a background. You can leave suggestions to what potential events that Irene has forgotten about and ill happily read all of them. As for polls ill figure something out as long as it can be done. I apologize for the short intro and ill see what I can do about making the chapters longer because I can only write on impulse since that's what I am relying on at the moment to give u guys this. Goodnight guys <3.

"HEY AUTHOR!!"

......................

"CAN YOU HEAR ME?" .......

"HELLO?"



(TBC)