First Day

Hopeless Romantic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a sunny day for Wonwoo.  

He's just walking with his best friend, Junhui to the direction where their school is. 

Nothing’s special. Because he thinks that he's not. 

 

On their way to school, they pass a house with a couple quarreling because of money. On the other side, is where the park where plenty of children who were playing and a little girl crying loudly. He turns his attention to the little girl. 

 

She was crying because her strawberry ice cream had fallen to the ground. "That was some unlucky day for that girl." he thought. And then- 

 

He saw a dog running behind them. The dog barks madly loud as it follow them on their way. Both quickly quicken their pace just to make sure that both will be safe from that wild dog. Then, they quickly hide to the other street just to lost the dog. 

 

"Well, at least we're now safe from that dog." he thought. 

 

They arrive successfully at their school, the Pledis High School. He walks absent-mindlessly in their hallway thinking about tasks that their teachers gave them. 

 

Not until he bumped to a guy who is taller than him and his looks were kind of screaming the words, ". . ." BECAUSE HE IS WAY TOO HANDSOME AS ! he thought. 

 

"What the ?" the taller said. 

 

Oh. My. God. HE IS SO HANDSOME OMGGGGG! he said to his cloud of thoughts, completely forgetting the school works. 

 

The guy is tall, handsome, and looks cool and hot. Tall as he meant his bias, Chanyeol. Handsome as he thinks of how Baekhyun is. And looks cool and hot as he thinks of how hot Kai looks. HE IS THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF HIS DREAM GUYS! OMG! 

 

"What the ? What's you prob-?" 

"Oh. Why the does this handsome guy doing in this corridor if he can be in my bed right now!" The taller corrected himself, whispering with a deep and husky voice as he looks at Wonwoo's face like he was staring an art. 

 

Wonwoo figured out that the handsome & hot guy thinks that "I AM BEAUTIFUL???!!! AND HE WANTS ME IN HIS. IN HIS…

IN HIS BED!!!! 

OMG! I'M DYING RIGHT NOW! 

THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!! 

I'M SO HAPPY OMGGGG" he said to himself. 

 

As the handsome guy leans forward to him, decreasing the distance with him, acting like they are going to kiss,

slowly,

slowly,

and their lips finally-

 

 

 

"OUCH!"

Wonwoo wakes up.

 

He wakes up for he had fallen from their two-level bed that he shares with his best friend/roommate, Wen Junhui. Luckily he was hugging his pillow that he was going to kiss while he was sleeping before.

 

"Won, are you okay?!!!" Junhui quickly stands up to help Wonwoo to rise because of the said accident.

 

"Everything was just a dream. Right." He said with his low and deep voice, disappointed that everything was just a dream. He thought that he had met the guy of his life, his THE ONE, and the first and final boyfriend that he will ever have forever.

 

"Still dreaming of a perfect relationship?” Junhui asked. "Why not add it to your BaekYeol fanfic? Maybe it looks so real that you will actually think of how real your ship is."

 

"Yes, and yes," he answered. "I will add it to my fanfic to add fillers to the story. When I completely think of a good plot."

 

"Mind telling me how your dream went?" Junhui asked for permission to Wonwoo just to know why the hell Wonwoo is so disappointed waking up.

 

 "Or maybe it was a wet dream? OH MY GOD. Jeon Wonwoo! Don't tell me you are ualizing your idols. Oh my god!!"

 

"NOOOO! Goddamit, Junhui? I'll never do that!" he shouted loudly that the whole neighborhood might hear it. "Okay here's the story." He breathed heavily as he prepares his stor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter