Chapter Two: Pit-a-Pat

His Side

Chapter Two: Pit-A-Pat

You and I are destined to be together.
Our fates are intertwined along with our hearts.
Even though mine hurts already.

PAST

" KIM SUNGYEOL! " my ears perked up to the sound of Myungsoo's voice. The hell! He's just beside my room, why shout so loud, I mean SO LOUD? It is enough for our neighbors to go bang our door because of rage.

And what's with Kim Sungyeol? Yahhhh...

I totally had to kneel before our angry neighbor while rubbing my hands together for the disturbance that Myungsoo did. I even used some fake teardrops just for them to forgive us.

Oh my pride. It’s freaking gone.

And what's with the 'KIM' before my name. It should be 'NAM SUNGYEOL'. Wahhh, thinking about it. I suddenly missed the Nams caring for me. I know that they are just the people who really care for me. Maybe, I should visit them some time. Maybe on our vacation, uhhh, but I need to do some training.

Nevermind, I'll visit them for two days.

Yes, you're reading and seeing it right. NAM.

N to the A to the M.

NAM.

Nahhh, I like to be a Nam because my childhood friend's surname is Nam and his family is really nice to me. We would play until the sun is down and I would eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at their house. They are not bothered by it. I was happy until my parents decided to move to Seoul. No more happy meals from Mrs. Nam, no more interesting stories from Mr. Nam and lastly, no more cheesy remarks from Woohyunnie.

I want them to adopt me, hehehehe. Just joking. I just missed being with them.

Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah yeah yeah...

I took my time walking towards his room for I might kill him immediately the time I lay my eyes on his face. Maybe it's finally the time to put some scratch and bruises in his flawless face.

Breathe in... Breathe out... Yeah, that's how you do it.

" Okay, I'm fine now. But still, you Myungsoo for my lost pride. " I quietly cursed before turning the knob of his door. I clenched my fist along with my jaw.

I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine...

I repeated it. It's my mantra before opening Myungsoo's door fully.

I opened it.

There he was, looking at me with his sheepish dimple smile.

I took a step closer to him which makes him move backward. I won't ing do anything to you Myungsoo!

Just let me gain my pride back.

I took another step.

He moved backward again.

I took two steps.

He moved backward again, bumping his back at the wall behind him.

You're ing trapped, Myungsoo. I won. Yeahhhh!

An evil smile crept on my face.

Myungsoo's face became horrible. He knew it! He knew what I'll do.

I jumped at him and wrestled him on his bed, earning a few punches from him but I didn't mind it, then I locked my arms around his neck.

He's trying to free himself from my hold but no to avail since I'm clinging to him one hundred percent.

I heard him sighed with a little tone of backing up.

I just realized that we are in a very AWKWARD position in his bed.

His bed's headboard is where I'm leaning. I'm on his back since I'm holding onto his body. Our legs tangled together. And lastly, we are sweating hard.
So awkward that it makes me think that we are having a real...

A WRESTLING MATCH.

Cooooool!

Shocked by the sudden act of Myungsoo to himself (he slapped his beautiful face), I loosened my grip on him to check if he's alright. I'm still a good friend here!

I was about to cup his face to see any injury (oh wow, I need an award for my kindness) when he elbowed my ribs. , he hit me hard. He ran away as fast as he can when he saw me banged myself on the table just beside his bed. It must be a wrong fall when my ribs hit the sharp edge of the table and the next thing I knew is that the pain doubled as I was sweating hard.

I touched the aching part of my body and it is already wet. Blood is rushing out and as a medical student, I knew what to do but then I can't stand up from the pain. I am a little bit dizzy because I also hit my head on the floor when I fell.

While trying to stand up and falling again in the process, I decided to shout out Myungsoo's name but the pain is worsening so I slump my body back on the floor as I put more pressure on the wound.

My breath is uneven and I moan in pain, everything I see is spinning already. Suddenly, the door flew open and I can see Myungsoo's horrified look at me.

He went beside me and I didn't waste me opportunity to hold him for support. I need to walk to my room.

I'm so weak from all the happening so I slipped a bit then Myungsoo carried me. I didn't protest anymore as I positioned my head on his neck in a comfortable way. After some long steps Myungsoo took, we are already in the living room and he placed me on the couch then he hurried to the kitchen.

He went back with a small towel and told me to add more pressure on the bleeding part.

He went away again. I am too sleepy so I closed my eyes first. I heard the dangling of keys and next, I felt him carry me again.

I didn't know that I napped. As I open my eyes, I can hear Myungsoo's fingers tap loudly. I smiled as I remember that it is his habit whenever he's nervous.

I became irritated to the tapping sounds so I placed my hands above his softly. He flinched a bit, maybe because of the coldness of my hand.

He looked at me.

" Yah, Myungsoo-ah. I'm fine. Let's just go home. I'm freaking tired already. " I whined cutely at him, showing him my pouting face and perfect big brown eyes. I watched Shrek so many times and Puss in Boots is my favorite character there so I thought that if I will make Puss' face to Myungsoo, he will also soften.

BUt all I got is his hard disagreeing voice.

" Sungyeol, don't sleep, okay? Just trust me on this... " he pressed his hand on mine.

In order for me not to fall asleep, he told me what happened last summer, even though we are together last summer. Is he stupid? As if I am not present those times. I chuckled and that's the only thing that I can do at that time becasue I can't even laugh for my wound will hurt as .

At last, after the long drive, we are in the hospital already. When we entered the Emergency Room, a nurse quickly attended to us.

She made me lay in one of the beds there while Myungsoo stood beside me while holding my hand. The doctor whom the nurse called a while ago came and checked on me immediately. Wahhhh, that's the profession I want. I hold the doctor's white gown and he gave a weird look so I took back my hand.

They patched the wound and I was left on the bed, observing all the things around me. The curtains are all down so I reached for it and tucked it somewhere so that I can see what's happening outside.

I saw the reception area and looked at the flirting nurses irritatingly. I moved my sight to others before those nurses irritates me more. I saw Myungsoo writing something on the papers that I assume are the necessary documents regarding me.

It's already eleven thirty in the evening when they finally released me the hospital. I had a bandage all over my body so I can't freely move. On the other hand, Myungsoo lead me to the parking, to his car and opened the door for me. Shocked by his being gentleman, I made a vomitting face that he didn't even notice. He buckled me first then he went to his seat.

Due to extreme exhaustion, I quickly fell in the dreamland of mine and the engine's sound as my lullaby this night. I dreamt of going abroad and attending my dream school there.

I frowned, I don't like to leave Myungsoo yet.

It is not so long when I heard the engine is turned off the closing of the door next. I was too tired to even open my eyes. I let Myungsoo carry me again to my room and tucked me safely on my bed.

Something warm brushed through my face and I slightly opened my eyes to see what it is. I saw Myungsoo face up close and I can;t even move away from him.

He gulped so loud, making me hear it.

HIs eyes are closed and the next thing that happened is I felt myself falling to a pile of flower petals as our lips touched.

My heart wants to come out of my body as it pumps so hard.

I can see pink everywhere.

Pink Myungsoo and his pink lips.

 

After what happened, he slowly walked out of my room. I found myself touching my lips that were kissed a while ago by my best friend.

My heart didn't stop yet from drumming.

It only went stronger as a question popped inside my head.

 

Is Myungsoo just a best friend for me?

 

" Ugh... " I groaned.

 


Thanks for reading! And comments are welcomed HAHAHAHAH
Please support this story and my other stories too. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

 

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY BOY SEONGYEOL. THANK YOU FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE AND FOR BEING OUR SUNSHINE TOGETHER WITH REST OF THE INFINITE. WE, INSPIRITS, WILL ALWAYS LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU. HWAITING LEE SEONGYEOL. I LOVE YOU, WE LOVE YOU (yes, believe me. Myungsoo really loves you maybe a little more than us hahaha)

 

So this is the update I promised and even if this , pls love our INFINITE more lol

so yeahhh bye for now...


©ShiningJongDae