Noona has a disease

Is That You, Yeobo?

LEE TAEMIN

When I looked up the boy looked like he was freaking out.

"EOTTOKKE?! NOONA!! eottokke?! aish, eottoke?!" He mumbled pacing around.

"Hey, hey calm down. Would you like me to bring her to my dorm and you guys can rest there? Hmm?" I asked.

He looked up scared and then hesitantly nodded.

I picked Yoomi up bridal style and started walking. I motioned for Yoonho to follow.

 

*AT TAE'S DORM*

I put in the lock code and walked in.

"I'll put her on my bed, and she can rest there neh? You can watch TV, the remote in on the coffee table."

He nodded and I walked to my room.

I sighed when I walked in. It still smelled like her.

I laid the limp body on my bed and looked at her. Her face was the same as Yumi's, Her hair the same, her eye shape, her nose, everything.

I got up and went out to Yoonho.

"Taemin-sshi, noona has an unknown disease. She faints after she yells random things she sees or hears in her head. She forgets when she wakes up. She's been like this for years. The doctors have no clue what it is. It's not fatal but it's scary." He says. I looked at him.

"Then why did you feak out so much?" i asked.

"It hasn't happened for years. It started happening again when we came to Seoul." he said.

"O-Oh. So why did you guy move to Seoul?" I asked, they were an interesting pair.

"Noona said something about voices talking about how beautiful it is here. Then she started seeing a couple walking around holding hand and smiling. She draws what she sees, but they always end up focused on a boy."

I was fascinated.

"Do you know what he looks like?"

he nodded.

"You."

I stood there shocked.

Me? Couple? In Seoul? Impossible. Yumi was my first girlfriend. Unless...


Yeah I redid chapter 2 because I didn't like it. Not one bit. I honestly don't know where I'm going with this so I'm just gonna wing it.