The Girl

Is That You, Yeobo?

LEE TAEMIN

Septemeber 9, 2011

RECAP:

 

I decided to take a stroll through our favorite park.

While walking, I looked everywhere, and only thought about you. Suddenly something caught my eyes, someone was walking with balloons, she...she..looked..just like you..

Is that you, yeobo?

 

NOW:

I stopped walking when I saw her. She looked exactly like her. I had a sudden urge to go and hug her. I was just staring at her for awhile. She suddenly looked at me and smiled. She started waving.

I smiled back and was about to wave when I heard someone yell, so I looked behind me.

"Yoomi!" a boy yelled running pass me and to her.

I felt really stupid and I facepalmed myself.

When I looked up at her, she smiled at me.

I turned around to check if the smile was for me and it was since no one was behind me, so I smiled back. Wow, they smile exactly alike too.

I wonder...Aish, Taemin, quit trying to fool yourself. Yumi is gone. Face to facts and man up. Plus you're in SHINee, you pabo. Of course she's going to smile at you, you're famous. All fans do that.

I took out my phone and checked the time. It was 10:39 am. Maybe I'll just visit around to the places Yumi and I would go to.

While I was looking at my phone I saw a 2 pairs of Converse shoes. So I looked up.

"Annyeong Taemin oppa." The girl said and smiled.

She looked exactly like my Yumi...Aigoo, Taemin ah, maybe you just miss Yumi.

"D-Do I know you?" I asked.

"I-I don't really know..I just couldn't help but notice you..for some reason you stand out. I came to you because I thought..you could tell me h-how i knew you.." She said turning pink.

Wow, just like Yumi..

The boy eyed me funny. He looked like her, but the boy version. Probably a twin.

"You probably seen me on TV. I'm a member of SHINee." I said brushing it off.

"E-Excuse me? I..Wh-What's shiny?" She asked with a cute confused look that made her look 10x more like Yumi.

I looked at the boy,(I assume her twin) and he had a confused look too.

"I-I'm sorry..we..we just m-moved here.." She said.

"SHINee is a boy band that's known all over the world." I said trying not to sound so cocky.

"Woah..really? Noona..maybe we need to get out more. Everyone in this world knows who SHINee is. Maybe we should've done research before coming down her." The boy said.

What? This world? What other world is there? Coming down here? Are they from Canada or something?

"Um, what are your names?" I asked trying not to sound creepy.

Her head shot up.

"M-Mianhe! I-I'm Lee Yoomi and this is my twin dongsaeng, Yoonho."

"Oh..I'm Lee Taemin...."

Then something had accured to me.When she greeted me..it wasn't just 'Annyeong.' She said,'Annyeong Taemin oppa"

"Y-Yoomi?..if you don't know me or SHINee...then how come you knew my name when you greeted me?"

Her eyes started tearing up.

"I-I don't really know..I'm so confused..my head hurts. When I first saw you, I was attracted to and something inside me told me to go to you. My brain told me that your name was Taemin and at the same time I had this weird vision or flashback thing..and I saw you there holding my hand and smiling..so I thought you might me important or something...And I don't know..." She said. 

Woah....was all I had to say but of course I didn't say it out loud.

 

"Noona, maybe we should leave hyung alone.." Yoonho said quietly.

"Maybe..um..Oppa...Mianhe for bothering you with my weirdness." She looked down.

"A-Aniyo, you're not weird." I said.

Suddenly she lifted her head and smiled.

"TAEMIN OPPA! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY, REMEMBER?! IT'S THE THIRD TIME WE'RE SPEDING IT TOGETHER!" She suddenly yelled happily.

My eyes grew wide and I nodded.

Suddenly I felt something in my arms.

Yoonho yelled, "NOONA!"

Then I realized that Yoomi fainted in my arms....just like Yumi did when she was hit by the car...


Hey my darlings! I finally updated. I know this isn't much but..yeah.. This part came to me in a dream again. I wrote on my phone and I didn't have a chance to update till now, so here ya go. Sorry it's taking me so long. I have been busy and when I'm not, I'm usually so tired. I'm on break so hopefully, I'll finish this story before school starts again. 

Happy Christmas Eve! (For my darlings that celebrate it.)

Happy Holidays to everyone! I love you all!

Hugs and Kisses

해피 휴일!~^^

~Denise