figure out

you're my star

Ryeowook POV

*flashback

After we’ve had our breakfast a couple of hours ago, Kyuie had gone to work. And I was in the kitchen, cleaning and washing what’s need to be washed from the previous meal.

I was just about to put the dishes that I’ve already washed and dried in the cabinet when a sudden dizzy took me over.

I swayed a lot and tried to stabilize myself by taking a hold on the table’s edge but obviously failed when my hands slipped.

I fell hard on the floor, accidently knocking off some cups on the table with my arm in the process.

It hurts a lot... both the pain in my head and the effect from falling earlier.

But I was lucky enough that the shards of the broken cups didn’t get in my eyes when they crashed near my faces.

I’ve been experiencing this strange dizziness since a few days ago, sometimes it gives me a buzzing noise in my ear that makes my eyes go blurry.

But I didn’t dare to tell kyuie.

He’s always get home late, usually when I’m already sleeping. Recently, he works harder by taking a few extra hours at work. That way he’ll get a few more Wons summed up in his pay check. It’s must be because he needs to feed another mouth that lived with him.

The stress that he got from work is enough already. I just don’t want to make him worried and felt more burdened by me.

I waited for more than ten minutes sprawled on the kitchen floors, waiting for the dizziness to subsided. And when it does I get on my feet and clean up the shards.

I decided to go to the hospital by myself. It’s just a typical headache anyway right?

I’ll just go there, do the check-up, take some medicine they gave me, then come home, wait for kyuie like usual and cuddle up with him when he get back from work.

There’s nothing to worry about... isn’t it?

But still… no matter how much I tried to convince myself that everything is alright.

It is not...

Now I’m staggering walking on the pavement, tears streaming down my face nonstop, my mind is as blank as paper..

I’m just on my way back home from the hospital...

They did some check-up and even MRI on me, and…

They said that I have cancer...

The common symptoms are weakness, clumsiness, difficulty walking, headache and sudden violent attack in the brain.

I’ve always being clumsy and weak since I’m still a child so I didn’t think much about it, and just brushed it off. Never did I have any seizure and difficulty when walking.

The only latest signs are this headache. But… the time I knew about this whole ‘cancer’ thing, it has already reached its last stage.

The most I’ve is just 3  months…

How is that even possible? What I have to do? How I’m going to tell kyuie?..

 

One day, I decided to took some air outside..

I was just strolling without knowing where exactly I wanna go..

My mind I so full of incoherent thought when suddenly I bumped into someone, we both fell but he is the only one who yelped in pain. I was also in pain but my emotion right now is just too numb to show any reactions.

“Oh! I’m so sorry! I wasn’t looking, are you okay? Why are you crying? Did I hurt you?! Is it hurt so much? Where did it hurt? Do you li-..” he kept bombard me with his questions until someone else interrupted him.

“Hyukkie! What are you doing here? Didn’t I tell you to wait for me inside? It’s so cold out here! You’ve already caught a fever, what if it gotten worse?” I guessed this ‘Hyukkie’ must be his lover since he’s sound so concerned.

I can’t see his face, but his voice…

It’s felt so familiar to me…

“Ryeowookie? What are you doing here?” he asked, totally confused

“Oh? You two already know each other?” out of curious, it’s hyukkie’s turn to asked.

Then I saw his face…

I’m not smiling and don’t said a simple hello or any greetings like I always do when meeting someone, even when we haven’t met for almost 7 years…

Still sitting on the cold floor in the middle of winter, I managed to stutter out his name whilst a new tears rolling down my cheek.

“D-donghae hyung… p-please… help m-me..”

 

 

-to be continued-