Chapter 2- The confrontation

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji was starting to wake up when he fully opened his eyes he saw his cute panda. As Ji started to getting up he kissed RiRi on the cheek then grabbed his phone and went to cook breakfast for him and RiRi. RiRi started waking up after, he could smell pancake's being made RiRi decided to sit up on the bed for a little while before he went to the kitchen. So, while he was sitting he was going to check his Instagram a picture of Ji and a guy he never met before pops up and Seungri got really mad, because he doesn't want anybody touching his dragon. The first thing he asks Ji when he walks in the kitchen thewhy are there pictures of you and a guy I never met before and who is he? Ji was kind of nervous to answer at first because he didn't expect him to find out so fast. After Ji got over the nervousness he decided to tell Seungri the truth. Ji said, " this guy is a friend of a friend I just met him and I was a little drunk. I'm sorry baby." Seungri said, " Fine" and walked out of the apartment they both shared. Seungri decided he needed some air so he went to the park.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter