Coffee, Ocean And Love, Oh My!

Caramel Coffee

Love At First Sight : personal experience and a common trope in literature in which a person, character, or speaker feels an                                                             instant, extreme, and ultimately long-lasting romantic attraction for a stranger on the first sight of them.

 

 

 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
One sunny afternoon, near the beach, A brunette girl sat on one of the coffee shop's tables in the balcony, holding a mug of Caramel Brùlée Coffee with her right hand while the other hand held a piece of Pumpkin Cheesecake, It was the Fall season, her favorite season. The year's last, loveliest smile. Crisp air, pretty leaves, sweaters and boots, pumpkin and Coffee, the best season indeed.
 
Autumn carries more
glad in its heart than
all the other seasons
 
"Mind if i sit?" a tall girl with dark hair approached the sitting girl who was deep in thought, asking for her permission, her eyes were passionate and bright.
"Of course." Jessica replied with a faint smile.
 
The  best  feeling  is 
when you look at her
and   she's  already
         staring
 
The two remained quiet, the sweet sound of waves crashing on the shore shattered the silence.
"It's amazing how the voice of the ocean speaks to the soul." the dark haired girl broke the silence, eyes gazing far into the ocean, her words as passionate as her eyes.
 
The ocean                  
                                             is everything
                                                                                                       i want  to be.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Beautiful,
Mysterious,
                                         wild                             and      
                                                                                                                              free
 
"There's no better sound to hear than the ocean, when i sit here by the beach and listen to the roars of the waves, i feel free from all the obligations and people of this world." she added, smiling at the breathtaking sight of the sunset, watching the color of the sky as it turns from bright blue to a pale tint of orange.
She immediately opened her gucci bag and took out a small clipart and a sharp pencil, and then started to sketch the scene of the sun as it sets beind the ocean.
 
How would you like a cup of coffee
What would you like to say
That sunset that is resting in her eyes
It's making me nervous
 
 
"No one believes in Love At First Sight until that one special person comes along and steals your heart." Jessica was taken by surprise by the lady's randomness, she couldn't help it but feel the same.
 
What kind of coffee do you like
I want to know you better
That person in my heart
is like sweet caramel
 
"Some people cross your path and change your whole direction." Jessica uttered, taking a sip from her coffee.
 
When I walk and match my steps with that person
That person's voice in my ear is like cotton candy
 
The silence remained again, until the rings of  Jessica's handphone filled the atmosphere, she quickly answered it, and started using her free hand to pack up her stuff.
 
That moon above your head
It's talking to me as if it's whispering
That person in my heart is already
like sweet caramel
 
She left the table with no words, heading to the check-out counter.
 
When I walk and match my steps with that person
That person's voice in my ear is like soft ice cream
 
"Your name, you didn't tell me your name!" Jessica found herself back at the coffee shop, asking the earlier lady.
 
How would you like a cup of coffee
What are you trying to say
I keep getting nervous
Oh, please say something
 
"Tiffany, Hwang Tiffany." She smiled cheekily at Jessica, she then she knew there was a path from her heart to the Jessica's. 
 
Oh, just talk to me
Oh, baby, baby, baby, talk to me
Oh, hum...