The Mark

Change Of Colors

-----

Everyone had these, marks. They showed you your soulmate's feelings. Everyone was exited when they got em', when they turned 18. Tomorrow was Min-Seo's 18th birthday and you could say she was more than nervous about getting the mark. But what she didn't know was, that her soulmate has had his for almost one and a half year now. He was Kim Taehyung, a 19-year old 'training' idol.

Narrator POV

His mark was a mix of green and blue, making a nice aqua color. He knew it meant that his soulmate, who's name he didn't know, was nervous and tired. He gently touched the mark.

"I wish I could know who you are", he sighed not knowing where his soulmate was, or what she was doing. He was still in bed, today he didn't have any practises, which he was thankful for, because it was only Friday. He then decided to go make some breakfast, as he was jogging downstairs a smile appeared on his face as he smelled the just brewed coffee. It was one of his roommates, Min Yoongi. They were basically forced to be roommates, as both of them were training under BigHit Ent. to become idols.They lived in dorms, with the whole group, which consisted of seven people. Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin and of course himself. He had to admit, it was weird seeing Yoongi up early, usually he just slept until 3pm.

"Why are you up so early?" Taehyung laughed and took a cup for the coffee. Yoongi just grunted and shook his shoulders as he took a sip from his steaming coffee. Taehyung ignored Yoongi's answer when Jimin came downstairs.

"Morning" Jimin said smiling, while ruffling his hair. He came down and gave Taehyung a smile, and Yoongi a small peck on the cheek, surprisingly enough they were soulmate's. They were quite lucky. Taehyung was really jealous because everybody out of them, expect him, had found their soulmate's. Namjoon was Seokjin's, Jungkook was Hoseok's and Jimin was Yoongi's. You can imagine the sadness when Taehyung and Jimin got they're marks, but realiced they weren't soulmate's. They have been bestfriends since kindergarden, and at somepoint developed chrushes on eachother. They were 101% sure they were soulmate's, but they weren't, and still aren't. After that they decided to still be bestfriends and to this moment, they still are.

 

Min-Seo was pacing trough her room thinking about her 18th birthday, which was tomorrow. She glanced at her empty wrist wishing it would appear all ready. As it was Friday, she had school, so she stopped pacing around her room and got ready, putting on some basic jeans and a warm sweater. She brushed her teeth and hurried downstairs to eat breakfast. Her dad was out of town on a business trip, and her mom, well, she died when Min-Seo was five. Her dad took care of her, with the help of Min-Seo's aunt. It wasn't exactly easy for them, because they were poor and her dad worked two part-time jobs, but they managed. A couple years back the company her dad was working in blew up, metaphoraclly. It got really big and popular in no time, so her dad got a huge pay raise, so now they're living a decent life, giving part of the money to the homeless/poor, as they know the struggle. 

Min-Sae's POV

I ate my breakfast, simple eggs and bacon, and left for school. I go to Seoul's School of Performing Arts, usually people get in with -a scholarship, so im really thankful for getting in with a partial-schollarship, which covered most of the expences, so we still have to pay a little amount. As I arrived at the huge modern looking school, I recognised a few faces here and there, and of course my bestfriend who was running to me, Ji-Yoon.

"Omg here you are! I've been looking for you", She almost yelled tugging my hand.

"Relax I just got here", I responded, amused by her behaviour.

"Well come on!" She said pulling at my arm. We got to the class, first was math, it isn't my favourite subject, but it's ok. Halfway through the lesson Ji-Yoon tapped on my shoulder, as she was sitting behind me.

"So, do you have any plans for, you know, tomorrow?" She leaned in and whispered, a smile on her face.

"Not really, why'd you ask?" You asked, pretending innocent as your lips turned to a smile.

"C'mon! You know why" She said a little too loudly hitting my arm as I pretended to die, the teacher turned to us and glared at us, until we faced the front. I almost started laughing so I had to cover my mouth with my hand.

Taehyung's POV

As I was surfing the web and listening to some sick tunes, as usually, I glanged at my mark because it was changing color, again, to a bright yellow. A smile spread across my face at just thinking about what must've been so funny that the mark turned into a bright yellow. I was happy because my mark was often yellow, and that meaned that her life was full of happiness. It suddenly popped up to my mind that i've checked my mark more than usual today, or maybe it's just my imagination. 

I snapped from my toughts when a sudden knock came from my door.

"It's open" I said closing my laptop and taking one earbud out.

"You got mail" Yoongi openend the door and threw the letters at me and closed the door as I struggled to pick them up. "Thanks" I said under my breath annoyed, as I went through the letters. One peeked my interest so I carefully opened it without ripping it open.

"Seoul School Of Performing Art's

We welcome you,  Mr.Kim Taehyung, to our annual Talent show, where the students can show off their skills at a chosen art, to the whole school, and chosen quests, which includes you, Kim Taehyung. Please contact us if you can't make it.

It is held at the school, next sunday, all quests must arrive at 7pm, the whole event is from 7pm to 10pm.

-Park Jae-ryeon"

"Oh yeah, I remember that" ,I tought as I read it. "Well it wouldn't hurt, would it" , I said to myself, after concidering the options.

Narrator POV

She dragged herself to the couch and let her body fall into it. She closed her eyes and inhaled the familiar scent of her home. She had come home after a really tiring day of school and dance practise. You see, she was prepping for the big "Talent show" at her school this sunday, and she had to admit, it was tiring as hell. She had heard, that alot of old students were going to be there and that made her exited, and worried. What if she messed the dance up, or worse? She wanted to impress everyone, not make them laugh at her. She just decided to go to sleep totally forgotting about her birthday. After brushing her teeth, she put on some comfty clothes, and seconds after going to bed, she fell asleep

-----

Author's note:

YAY! The first chapter. It was a bit longer than I tought it would be, but I hope that it's a good lenght! Leave feedback so I can improveas this is my first story! Sorry if there's not much happening in this chapter, but I like it

 Btw sorry for any grammar mistakes!

+A huge thanks to the new subscribers!