Chapter 2

New Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

   “Oh..this is the best!!”Tiffany shouts out loud. Real loud until the others member shouts back at her to shut up.

   “Yah…Fany-ah. Shut up! Can’t you see I want to get some sleep here?” Sunny exclaimed. Today is one of the day that Girl Generation, the famous K-pop girl group get their beauty rest. Usually they will spend their time at the spa, nail shop, shopping for new clothes or at the hair salon dying their hair or getting hair treatment.

   The girls are now lying down together at their dorm living room. It has been awhile since they hang out together in the dorm. Now they are staying together to strengthen back their bond. Since Jessica left the group, they take a decision to stay in their dorm again. They don’t want the same thing happened to Jessica, happened again.

“Calm down, guys. I’ am just joking. Nothings go wrong with it, you know.”

“Shut up, Tiffany. I want to sleep.” Now Yuri is the one who smacked Tiffany. Well, we cannot blame her for that. Tiffany is just being so high on her own for god sake.

 “Oh My God, are you having soju last night, Tiff? Yuri is right. You need to keep your mouth shut before I rip it apart.” Sooyoung words make she stop. At least for awhile.

  While the other members are joking with each other, there is someone who is spacing out.  Taeyeon. She just sits beside Tiffany and let Seohyun sleep on her lap. She looks like she was having some kind of trouble. But no one seems to notice it.

Tiffany POV

      “Oh...this is the best!!” I shout out loud. Real loud until the others throw their pillow at me.

      “Yah…Fany-ah. Shut up! Can’t you see I want to get some sleep here?”Sunny said. She already positioned herself at the coach comfortably. I just laugh at her.

      “Calm down, guys. I’ am just joking. Nothings go wrong with it, you know.”

      “Shut up, Tiffany. I want to sleep.” Ouch… it’s hurt. Well you can guess it. Yuri just smacks me because I talk too much. Hahaha…

      “Oh My God, are you having soju last night, Tiff? Yuri is right. You need to keep your mouth shut before I rip it apart.” Oh My God, I really need to shut up. Sooyoung maybe one of the group ‘vitamin’ but you wouldn’t like it if she’s angry.

      I look at Taeyeon who sat beside me. Actually I just want to get Taeyeon out of her day dreaming. That’s why I was being loud all days. But Taeyeon doesn’t snap out of it. She does that a lot these days. There must be a lot of things on her mind. She just spacing out more often than before. It was much more than when Jessica decided leaves the group.

   Well, I can’t blame her. She got so many burdens to carry on her shoulders. I always want to do something's to make her feel better but she just doesn’t want to open up. Who’s in this world doesn’t know about her stubbornness. She just keeps the burdens to herself because she doesn’t want the others to be hurt.

   I sigh. The Kim Taeyeon in front of me now is not the same as Kim Taeyeon that I know before. Her bubbly self is gone. This is all because of that kid. He make Taeyeon suffer. A lot I must say. I’m gonna kill him if Taeyeon didn’t stop me from doing that.

Taeyeon POV

   I look around. All of us are here. I just sigh slowly. Not wanting to disturb the others member.

   ‘Hmm, If she is here, everything’s would be perfect. Everything’s would be back to normal. To the way it used to be before.’

I Seohyun hair carefully. Letting the maknae to sleep well on my lap. I look at her face. She sure is innocent. Of course, she is the maknae after all.

   ‘ Mianhae Seohyun-ah. I’m sorry that you have to experience this hardship. I’m sorry that I brought you into this crazy mess. Mianhae.’

   I sigh again. The entire thing is a crazy mess right now. So many problems happened. And it was happening too fast.

  I remembered the conversation that I have with my dad before. The things that bothered me so much these day.

   ‘Aargh… This is crazy. Should I do it? Or should I not? Nononono, I can’t do that. If SM knew about this I’m doomed. But appa said he already covered that part. Hmmm…I was already 27. And it was normal to be ….. Nononono, I can’t. If the fans know but it SNSD would be finished. Aargh..What should I do?? Oh God, please give me a sign.’

2 WEEKS AGO

      Now I was just 30 minutes away from my destination. I opened my sunglasses and my cap, letting my short blond hair go with the wind that comes into the car.

     ‘Ah… the air here is so fresh. It’s been awhile since I come back to Jeonju. I sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter