Chapter 1

New Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one P.O.V

   The Music Bank backstage is so crowded because the broadcast is still going on. Today is a very special broadcast because the top Kpop group, Big Bang and So Nyuh Si Dae is here to perform a special stage. The fans outside is cheering for their favorite artists. And now the cheering goes wild as the Big Bang members and So Nyuh Si Dae members is making their way to the stage.

   “Anyeong haseyo, Big Bang imnida.”

    “Anyeong haseyo, So Nyuh Si Dae imnida.”

   “Bangapseumnida.” The cheering goes wild again when the two group waving their fans. The VIP and SONES are really into it. It has been awhile since their favorite idols makes a stage collaboration.

    As they stand in their position and ready to perform, all the fans stop shouting to respect their beloved artist’s special stage. The performance goes very well. After their performance all SNSD and Big Bang member stand in a line and bow to thanks their fans.

   The fans start to shout again as Big Bang and SNSD left the stage.

Ji-young POV

   ‘Now I mess up.’ Ji-young is running across the backstage right after their special stage with SNSD. His father wants to see him the last 30 minutes but he got to standby for the stage. He rushed to their waiting room, he grab his things and put them inside his backpack.

  “Hey man, what with the rush?” Youngbae asked. Now all the Big Bang members are in the waiting room. TOP and Daesung is seating comfortably on the sofa. Everybody look at TOP for an explanation because it is so rare to see Ji-young rushing around after the stage are done.

   “He got a call from his father.”TOP said.

   “I told you not to tell anyone.”Ji-young said, hands still busy packing his things.

   “Can’t blame me, you know. I think YG hyung would be very worried if he didn’t see you around at the after party today.” He then takes the potato chip and eats it before he continued his words.

   “I also think the club girls would be disappointed if they know our GD would not be there because he got summoned back home by his father.”All the member and staff are laughing at TOP jokes.

   “Whatever.”Ji-young grab his casual attire and went inside the changing room.

    “He sure is in hurry.”Daesung added. The laugh burst again.

   “Just watch your back after this. I will kill you guys after I got home.”

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

   “Wha...So tired...” That was what they said right after they got into their waiting room. Hyoyeon and Seohyun are busy with their phone while the others is packing their things and changing their cloths.

  Knock…Knock…Knock…

   We exchange glances. We are not very sure when the last time our room is being knocked by someone.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter