Day 13

I fell in love with the brother of the kid i'm babysitting
Please log in to read the full chapter

Previously from chpt.16:

You had been walking home as usual as you had to then catch one last bus to arrive at your destination until you felt a vibrating sensation in your coat pocket which had caused your music to pause for a brief moment, taking the phone out of your pocket you had seen that you were receiving a call from a private number causing a numerous amount thoughts to roam around your brain in that moment of panic.

After much hesitation you held the phone close to you and pressed the answer option after about the 2nd ring, however the moment you said the words "hello" the other line had answered with complete silence causing you to assume it had been one of those prank phone calls and was about hang up until you had heard a small whisper or rather a crying for help that at first was unclear until you leaned closer to your phone to make out the words "come and help me please" spoken by a male voice from the other line before "he" hung up quickly afterwards.

(Your POV)-

(Your thoughts once you arrived home)-"Who was that? and why would they need my help..ohh no did Jaehyun try to kill him again aish that guy is dead meat"

But first thing's first you had to track down the location of the call, with the help from your cousin Irene who happened to be highly skilled in this kind of field (of detective work and what not)

(You on the phone)-So could you track the number?

(Irene)-I might need a couple more days since this number was privated  which would and could take weeks to process in our system

(You)-Well not to be pleading but the person on the other line was calling for help...i have an idea of where this location might be but i'm not a hundred percent clear on it

(Irene)-Where do you suspect the location to be?

(You)-Jaehyun's mansion i'll give you the address and if the location ends up matching up i'm gonna need backup

(Irene)-Sweety, if that was the location the number would've been tracked by now it's not within our location there's a possibility of it being in another country or state which is why this privated number will be tricky to unlock.

(You)-Ohh well nevermind then (you said while pouting since you thought you would've been correct based on your assumptions)

(Irene)-It's pretty late now and since it's a school night for you, you should relax and i'll be sure to give you a call right away once i find out anything important ok?

(You)-Alright but sooner the better unnie not to rush you or anything, goodnight~

(Irene)-I'll try my best Seulgi-ah, night^^ (hangs up)

Feeling absoultely hopeless you give out a loud sigh before putting your eyes to sleep falling asleep deeply after the long tough day you face everyday

[In your dreams]-

You see yourself going through a typical day of exams and projects at school, after each day has gone by you found someone following you home on one of the days in a rather dark sketchy alley.

As an instinct you began running and running to then hiding under a large tree, being absolutely scared for you life you had stayed under that tree for the longest time feeling unsafe if you had made any sudden or slight movements which was why you remained in silence until you had felt a hand on your shoulder.

Not wanting to look up on who it was with the possibilitie

Please log in to read the full chapter