Day 12

I fell in love with the brother of the kid i'm babysitting
Please log in to read the full chapter

(Intro in your pov)-

Dear Diary

It's been a while since i've been able to have the proper amount of time to sit down and write to you about my rather complicted life at the moment, since the new upcoming school year is just coming around the corner to quickly i've been extremely stressed out since this will be my last time going to school as a "child", i haven't even figured out what school i would possibly want to attend after my highschool career my life has been rather hectic even after i've last seen Taeyong who i deeply missed, but knowing that we're totally not meant for each other since he's dangerous and i on the other hand need to set my priorities straight if i ever want to suceed in life.

Hopefully i'll find someone as amazing as he is in the future that's coming~ thanks for listening to my long rants as they'll only continue to get longer throughout my senior year which will be the death of me.

(Wendy's POV)-

Still regaining her consciousness she found herself back in her room (in Jaehyun's mansion) however she woke up to the sight of him cleaning her room

(Wendy)-What are you doing?

(Jaehyun)-Oh you're awake good, because you really need to tidy up around here you think i like cleaning up after you all the time?

(Wendy)-Someone's grumpy in the morning, are you okay?

(Jaehyun)-Yeah i'm dandy why? Are you okay? (he says putting her hand suddenly on her forehead that causes to be suprised)

(Wendy)-No reason, you just seem different that's all, so what did you do with Hyorin?

(Jaehyun)-(has no comment by the mention of her name) he then turns around noticing how his eyes started to tear up once again for the past several days

(Wendy)-Jaehyun-ah what's wrong (she says turning him around to face him)

(Jaehyun)-(cries in her arms as she pulls him into a hug with their arms around each other)

(Wendy)-What's going on? Did something happen to her?

(Jaehyun)-I killed her (implying that he was the reason to her dying)

(Wendy)-(pats him on the head gently saying "its not your fault")

(Jaehyun)-(releases the hug and then takes her wrist bringing her to his room/labratory)

(Wendy)-(enters his room to find disturbing pictures of people he's killed over the span of 2-3years) asking him "why are you showing me this?"

(Jaehyun)-I've been a horrible person over the last 3 years of my life all because the girl i was so in love with didn't have the same emotions or feelings as me causing me to become this monster, although we all know humans can't just become vampires instantly, i however on the other hand did after taking the wrong medication i know i can't simply apologize for my actions but i know i still have the chance to become a better person..and i want you to be the person to help me regain that version of myself (he says as he takes her hand pulling her close to him)

(Wendy)-(taken aback by his actions and his words stands there with no wo

Please log in to read the full chapter