His Mother

Once in a Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>>>Joongki Apartment<<<<<<<<

Hye Kyo POV
The sunlight was so bright and I woke up from my sleep. I looked around and try to remember something.
“Omo… where I’m right now?” this place was so unfamiliar to me, this not my room and suddenly I remember something and freeze in my place. Slowly I walk toward the door and find Joongki sleeping on the sofa.


He still sleeping and I walk faster to the kitchen, I need water to calm myself, “wah what kind of trouble I put myself into”. 
What do I need to do now? I think a few choice that I need to do. First just left this house without him knowing, second apologise and also make a breakfast and show my gratitude about last night accident.


After thinking a few minute I choose the second option, because even though I embarrassed and want to run somewhere right now, I need to show that I appreciate his help and choose not be a coward.


I walk around the kitchen and find something that I can cook. I just decide to make a simple breakfast. After I finish making the breakfast I turn around and so shock to see him standing not far from the kitchen.


“Omo Joongki shi, you wake up already. Come, I prepared a breakfast for us.” I try to control my expression and walk faster to the dining table.
“You can sit first, I need to take that orange juice in the fridge”.


“Aniyo, just sit down Sunbaenim I can manage myself”. Joongki tries to stop Hye Kyo from doing something and it makes him uncomfortable.
“It’s ok Joongki shi, I insist”. Because I need to calm myself first before making more mistake, I talk to myself.


But because of my clumsiness, the water that I bought was pour in my cloth. Wah Hye Kyo, you such a pabo, I scold myself in my mind.
“Are you ok Sunbaenim, what happen?”


“I just trip myself and, this happen”. I laugh awkwardly and see him laughing.


“Wait here and I will lend you my cloth”. Then he walks to his room and came back with a pair of T-shirt and pants.


“You can change in my room now”. He gave me the cloth and I walk faster to the room. After changing my cloth, I see myself in the mirror. “Am I too small or his shirt is too big?” I talk to myself because his T-shirt and pants was so big until I look like a little girl wearing his father clothes, I just wear his shirt because the pants are so big and his shirt also cover my legs, barely.


I look my reflection in the mirror and after satisfy with my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter