Second Meeting

Once in a Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for subscribing ^^.

-------------------------------------------------------------

From now, the story will start from their first meeting that is 3 years ago.

 

Song Hye Kyo POV

Today was a very hectic day, with filming, cf shooting and other, I’m so tired and doesn’t have the mood to go out but today was a gathering for a celebration of our director wedding. So I gather my though and energy to attend the gathering because he is one of the best directors I have working with.

All of the cast of drama TWTWB are invited and I saw my fellow friend are already there. Then someone calls my name and that person was Jo In Sung.

“Hye Kyo ah, came here. Why are you late?” In Sung then invite her to sit on their table because most of the seat are already occupied. Then I sit on the empty seat beside one man that I actually don’t know, maybe he is one of the staff.

“Sorry for coming late, I have something to do earlier.” I apologize, then one of our writers offer a drink for me. Actually, I don’t plan to drink alcohol right now, but the situation right now makes me impossible to refuse.

“Sunbaenim, how are you?.” Suddenly the person next to me greet me and I actually shock to see him here. Is it a dream or what?, I actually didn’t see him for 2 weeks since our first meeting on the filming set. Suddenly, my heart beating fast.

“Oh Joongki shi, I didn’t expect to see you here. I’m fine as you see. How about you?”. I try to control my face and voice so he didn’t suspect anything. Thank god our seat are quite far from other so they didn’t see my shocking face right now.

”I’m also as you see sunbaenim, it’s a pleasure to meet you here.”  I just look at his face and try to find my voice. Then I grab the glass in front of me and drink it, I need to calm myself first. Wow, his present just makes my heart beating fast. I’m not a teenager anymore but this feeling was uncontrollable.

“Yes, it pleasures to meet you here, but I kind of surprise to see you here?.” I try to initiate the conversation because it is so awkward. To be honest, I actually looking forward to meeting him. But not this fast, I need to sort my feel first and trying to figure out what kind of feeling I have for him. It is just attraction because of his look, personality or just comfortable feeling as noona-dongsaeng. Because it if the attraction between woman and ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter