Chapter Three

Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin can feel the heat of the sun burning through his sweatshirt, but he doesn't bother to take it off or even put down his hood. Jimin shake his head. It's so hot. How can Hoseok even dance in this weather? It wasn't long before Jimin reach downtown and could already hear music in the distance. Jimin laugh and walk towards the sound. That's got to be him alright. The popping music and beats is something Jimin will never forget after years of training with him. Jimin wipe the sweat off his forehead and turn. He grin and starts walking forward. Doesn't seem like Hoseok can gather a huge crowd these days, cause it was very easy to spot him through the little few groups of people. By the time Jimin reached the crowd, the beat had already stopped. Some clap and walk forward to put some money into a SnapBack hat that said 'Swag'. Tired and exhausted, Hoseok still smile and thank them. He sat down and start wiping his sweat off with his towel as Jimin makes his way towards him. Jimin pull out a water bottle from his bag and gently tap it against Hoseok's head. Dumbfounded, Hoseok look at the water bottle and then slowly look up.

"Jiminie!" Hoseok broke into a grin and jump up and hug Jimin. 

"Nice..to..see..you...again...Hoseok." Jimin said as Hoseok jumps around still hugging him. Hoseok stop and look at Jimin.

"It's J-Hope." He said sternly.

"Pardon?"(A/N: I know it's Jungkook's thing to say pardon but it's still funny XD)Jimin's face scrunch up in confusion. Hoseok take off the white towel hanging around his neck and point at the right hand corner of it. Jimin bend down slightly and look at the letters and a dancing figure.

"It's says 'Hope in the Street'." Hoseok said after Jimin was taking too long trying to read it. Hoseok nod at what's left of the crowd and said, "To them, I'm known as J-Hope and I do 'Hope in the Street' every now and then...it's where I dance basically."

Jimin chuckled. "It's seems like to me, you need help getting your crowd back." Hoseok raise an eyebrow at him.

"And who's gonna help?"

Jimin pretend to think. "Hmm. I don't know. Oh well, goodbye Hoseok. It's was nice seeing you again." Jimin slowly walk off but not long before he was tackled to the ground.

"Jiminie." Hoseok breath. "Why don't you help Hobi-hyung just for today. Huh? What do you say?" He stood up and reach down to help Jimin up, but Jimin pretend to think again. Hoseok laugh. "Fine, you little rascal. I'll let you stay at my place tonight." Jimin grin and shake Hoseok's hand.

"Deal." He took off his sweatshirt and book bag and left it by Hoseok's stuff. "What was Hobi huh?" He asked as he and Hoseok stretch.

"Oh you know, just a nickname for J-Hope."

"You're really serious about calling yourself J-Hope then?"

"Yep. Now come on. We got a show to start."

Yes Hobi-hyung." They laugh as they walk together back on the street.


It wasn't long till the crowd starts to gather again. Jimin and Hoseok, each with a microphone in their hand, sing some songs and play around. Jimin's singing brought the crowd and cheers, while Hoseok's rapping and beatbox skills brought the money. Hoseok was glad to see Jimin laughing and smiling that adorable smile again. They took a break and then went back dancing again.

"Hobi-ah, I'm kinda tired so I'm gonna sing a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter