Chapter Two

Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae just stare at Jimin speechless. Flustered, Jimin quickly said, "Look Taehy-"

"No. Don't say my name...I mean don't say anything." Taehyung sigh. "Just give me a second. Why don't you come onto the front porch." Jimin's eyes widen but Taehyung quickly add, "To step out of the rain of course." Blushing, Jimin hurry up the steps onto the porch. Jimin notice that Tae's front porch have a comfortable cushion seated swing. Taehyung clear his throat to bring Jimin's attention back to him. "Uh...if you don't mind, I'm gonna go inside and grab you a towel and some food." Before Jimin could say anything, Taehyung hurried inside to his house. Disappointed that Tae didn't invite him inside, Jimin slump down on the swing, shivering in his wet clothes. Why did I said that? Now Taehyung thinks I'm a total stalker. Jimin sigh. No my love for Taehyung is real...unlike for the others. Jimin immediately got off the swing as the front door opened. He was surprised when Taehyung walk out the door with bunch of stuff in his arms.

"Here is your towel." Behind the blanket, Tae hand Jimin a white towel then he walk over to the swing and set down the blanket. "You can do whatever you like with that blanket." Jimin's eyes widen and look between Tae and the blanket. Taehyung just shrug and hand Jimin a small, grey backpack. "I have plenty of blankets in the house. Anyway I packed some food and water in that bag for you." Jimin barely squeak a "Thank you" when Tae said, "Goodnight. Don't catch a cold." With that Taehyung avoid Jimin's gaze and shut the door gently as he walked back inside.


Pop!

Jimin yell in outrage. He can never blow a big bubble. Jimin tried again but end up in the same result as last time. Sighing, he spit out his gum in the trash can and glance up at the train station's clock. It's half past noon and Jimin still haven't spotted Taehyung yet. He sigh again. It's no surprise to him now since this have happened a couple of time, and what had happened that day. He lean back in his usual bench, thinking back. 

After Taehyung left him outside, Jimin dried himself off and ate some food that was in the bag. Then he sat down on the swing and wrapped the blanket around him. Jimin grin, the blanket smells like Tae, even though he doesn't know what Tae smells like yet. But Jimin also remembered one special thing that night. The rain had calm down before he dozed off, but just as he was about to fall asleep, a lovely deep voice pour into his ears. Even though the voice was deep, it had a nice ring to it that warmed Jimin's body. It was like melted chocolate, warm and smooth. 

Jimin sigh, he did a lot of sighing these days mustn't be good for him. The weather right now is so hot. Jimin already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter