Special chapter - Junhao

Rivals

Today Jun has to go to school alone. His friends went separately which is not usual for them. But he did notice something. Ever since Mingyu came back from school after detention yesterday, he had been smiling and only talked about Jihoon. And Soonyoung tensed the whole time. Seungcheol had been quiet while only Vernon and Seokmin acting normally. Jun sighs. He understands really well. He's facing the same problem like his friends. Last week when he thought he could spend time with Minghao, the old demon had separate them. But at least he thought it's only for a week. Now forever. 

Something is clearly bothering him. The demon had wrongly partnered them. Jihoon shouldn't be with Mingyu. Jun knows that both of them have something going on. But he also know that it's all just frustration because they couldn't have their own partner. Wonwoo is being cold to Mingyu when the latter has changed for good. And Jihoon misses Soonyoung. Jun knows about their history together. And he's mad at Soonyoung but what can he do? It's up to both of them to settle their  own problem. Now, with Mingyu showing his gentle side, surely Jihoon will misunderstands it. 

He sighs and rub his face. Thank god he realized his mistakes earlier. Thank god Minghao forgave him. He stops walking when he sees the entrance of a park. He smile as his eyes catch the small pond in the middle of the park. Minghao. If its not for this park, he might still be a jerk. He continue walking but his thoughts travel back to the time where he was saved by the shorter guy.

>>> flashback <<<

Jun sighed for the 100th times as he walked home. Some random old man had call him with Seungcheol's phone saying that his friend was drunk. He called Jun's number because it was on top of his call log. So he had rush to help his friend and brought he home. But unfortunately, he realized that Seungcheol's wallet and handphone were not with him so again he rushed to the place and found the stuffs on the floor. Thank god no one took it. So he took them and walked home. 

He decided to use the shorter way which is walking through the small park. It's dark at night but he didn't really care about it. He was tired and he needed to get back home fast. But along the way, he could feel someone following him. As usual, of course when he turned around there was no one. So he walked faster but less than 5 steps, he was cornered by two men. They're drunk but not too drunk. Their bodies were way bigger than his body so no way he can take both of them. So he settled in with the way actors usually use in movies before they were killed tragically. Ask the men. 

"What do you want? Go away!" Jun said as he tried to keep his face straight. 

"Hey kid. We saw you took the wallet. So be a good boy and give it to us."One of the men said. Jun mentally slap himself. 

"That's my friend's wallet. I didn't steal it. So go away."He said, slowly backing off.

"I don't give a who's wallet is that. Give it to us." The other man said, glaring at him. At this rate, Jun knew he'll die. So he ran (dasi run run run). He run in between trees but those men are too fast. One man caught up with him and pushed him from the back. Good news - his face didn't kiss the ground because he fell into the pond. Bad news, he tried too scream when he fell but he ended up having a rubber duck's head and the water from the pond inside his mouth cause it was opened when he fell.

The two men laughed at him and one of them pulled him up by his collar which choked him. Then, less than a second, he felt something hard made contact with his soft cheek. Another seond later, the grip on his collar decreased until nothing is holding him. He fell into the pond again, water spalshing everywhere. When he can finally breathe normally and his eyesight getting better, he saw one of the men falling down into the pond beside him and the other one laying down unconscious. Suddenly a hand appeared beside him. His eyes travelled until he saw the owner of the hand.

"Faster. I'm scared they'll wake up." The guy said. Jun's eyes widened and he remained static. The guy groaned and pulled him up instead. Jun finally snapped out of his daze. The guy then pulled him again until they are away from the park and in front of a pharmacy.  He helped Jun to sit on the chair provided at the back of the pharmacy. He then excused himself to buy medicine needed by Jun. 

Never once did Jun's eyes left Minghao's small figure. How the heck he beat up two guys that are twice the size of him? Why was he there at that time? Why did he helped him? 

Finally, Minghao came back after 10 minutes. He sit in front of him.

"Why did you helped me? Why were you there?" Jun asked, 

"I went to buy ice cream for Jeonghan hyung. He came to my house, crying. Wonwoo hyung stayed with him while I went out. Then I saw you. You needed help. They might beat u again. That's why I helped you." Minghao said softly, hands busy preparing the medicine. Then he took the cotton wool with medicine smeared on it and rubbed it gently on Jun's bruised cheek. 

The cool but burning sensation made him clenched his teeth to avoid from letting out embarassing sounds. He then swatted away Minghao's hand.

"I don't need your help. So what if they beat me up? It's not your problem. And don't touch me. You're just like you're friends." Jun said, making sure disgust clearly written on his face. Minghao sighed. Again, he touched Jun's face gently and continued treating the wound. 

"I honestly don't know what we did to you and your friends. But everyone has feelings you know. Have you ever think how bad you can hurt someone with being like this?" Minghao said as his eyes inspect the bruised. He then stood up, ready to leave. 

"It's up to you to think whatever you want. Jeonghan hyung is right. Silly of me to think that you are better than your friends." He said again, face showing pure sadness and disappointment. He turned around and throw away the dirty cotton wool. As he was about to walk way, Minghao turned around again and give his sweater to Jun. 

"You'll be cold if you don't use this. You're clothes are wet. If you don't want, just throw it." Minghao said, this time really leaving and not turning back anymore. 

Jun sighed and look at the sweater on the table. He then stood up too and grabbed the sweater with him. He walked out of the pharmacy and put the sweater on him, inhaling Minghao's comforting scent. Then, he ran all the way to his shared house with his friends and smacked the sleeping Seungcheol on the face right after he entered the house. 

>>> end of flashback <<<

Jun smiled. After that incident, he gradually becoming close with Minghao. He returned Minghao's sweater and apologize. Thankfully, Minghao accepted it. 

He shouldn't hope too much but somehow Minghao really make his heart beats faster than it should. He wants to be closer to him. But now he knows he has to settle his friends problem first. 


"So what is the progress?" The boss asked.

"We're doing good. Soonyoung tensed whenever the Mingyu mentioned about Jihoon. Seungcheol stays at the corner alone all the time. I kinda pity Jun. But why don't you separate Vernon and Seungkwan?" One of his men said.

"Good. I pity that guy too but both of them are already good. I just want to tortute him a bit. His reaction is funny. For Vernon and Seungkwan, I can't take the risk. Their realtionship is too.. how do I say it ? Soft ? They'll break if I put them apart *both his men roll their eyes. Lame excuse. Just say that their boss is huge verkwan shipper*. I need to teach Seungcheol to appreaciate people. For Soonyoung, I need make him realized his mistakes. So let him tensed as much as he wants until his brain finally knows what to do. Mingyu. *the boss smirks* Mingyu is such a good guinea pig in our experiment. What about the others? " 

"Wonwoo and Jihoon are just like Mingyu and Soonyoung. Wonwoo always tensed whenever Jihoon talk about Mingyu. Jeonghan has his blank face all the time while only Minghao and Seungkwan are acting normally. But Mingyu is still taking care of Wonwoo."The second man said, presenting his report while the first man nods.

"Good. That's why I said Mingyu is very valuable in our experiment. I shall reward him." The boss said, evil smirk obvious on his face. His two men smirk, clearly enjoying this plan. 

"I promised myself to settle this problem in three months. Since I failed to use the easy way before, I will use the hard way this time." The boss said again, head readied with 1001 evil plans.


A/n - Hey guys! Just a fast update cause I'm bored here. Pray that I will get put of here alive. Btw, many of you might not know that I actually posted a Soonhoon fic before but I deleted it. One of my subscribers asked me why i deleted it. I told her already but I just think I should tell you guys also. I decided to put the scene in that fanfic in this story. That's why I canceled it. I have one on going story which is called haunted house. But it's going to complete with one more chapter. After that, I'll post a new story with Soonhoon as the main ship. The fic will be about vampire and human. It's just a short drabbles and it will complete in about 15 chapters like that. I want to talk more but no time. So bye. See you again in another chapter.