Random Page - Confession

Tzuyu's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've met you about few years ago. More or less.

You're the only who accompany you back then. Because I had no friends at all. I'm a quiet kid after all, well you were as well, but you were more popular then me, so you've got more friends than me.

You're a transfer student after all, so naturally you were more popular than me. But you choose to befriend me, the one who got no friend. You say I look lonely, so you accompany me. I say why bother with me when you have a lot of friends. Your answer make me speechless. You said that no person deserve to be lonely. It'd be sad you said.

So we become a friend at first. We did a normal elementary-schooler would do, like exchangin our lunch box, and the likes. And then, we became a good friend. We start going out more and more, but it simply like playing in playground together, going home together, eating our favorite ice creamm or go home together.

Your house turns out to be close to mine, so we going to school and going home together. If I could say it, we were already a bestfriend by then.

Time passes before eyes, and suddenly we were already at our second year of middle school. We don't go to the same classes that much anymore. But we still do our favorites things together after school. You always make time for me even though you're the most popular girl in the middle-school. You always reject an offer to play together with the other kids, because you said you wanted to spent more time with me. I know I'm selfish, but I'm really glad that you prefer to spent your time with me.

To be honest, I also pretty popular back then, because of my beauty. I got a rather alot of confession of boys. But I always reject them, saying that I'm allowed to date even though I don't even know the reasons. All I know it just don't feel right.

And then, you had a boyfriend. He was a pretty charming to be honest. But he was a weepy kid. I found out that accidentally when I punched him in the face till his nose is bleeding for making you cry. You were mad at me, saying that I should stop meddling with your business without your consent.

So I stay away from you. It hurts alot I admitted. Our relationship soon start to crack. You didn't realize that as you were busy 'dating' your so called boyfriend when in fact he is fact good for nothing boy.

Things gotten better when you broke up with him. You run back to me. I did everything I could to cheer you up. Sometimes it's a success, but sometimes it's not. I guess having your first broke up really have an impact to you.

Our friendship gotten better. We're a back on term of bestfriend yet agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter