Page 00 - Introduction

Tzuyu's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi I'm Chou Tzuyu. Born June 14, 1997. This is my first time writing a diary so I don't exactly know what to write like seriously what should I write here.

 

....

 

One minute ....

 

....

 

Five minutes ....

 

....

 

Thirteen minutes ....

 

....

 

Twenty one minutes ....

 

....

 

Forty minutes ....

 

....

 

Damnit forty minutes has passed and I still don't know what to write, so I wrote how many minutes has passed instead, huh ... funny me.

Blame my girlfriend for forcing me to write a diary, like the hell, what's the use of it anyway. No one write a diary anymore, especially in 21st century. But she got me this stupid diary for my birthday, which is actually I just celebrated few days ago, saying that I should write a diary. Why, I ask her. To write of course, she answer with slight 'duh' in her voice. I automatically facepalm.

'Well you see ... you like to read, alot if I might add, and you're also a musician so why not trying to be a writer and maybe ... maybe you can come up with some good short story, some quotes, one or two poems, and maybe even a couple of songs, I mean that'd awesome.' That was her reply when she notice my facepalmed face.

I immediately felt guilty for her after I understand what she said, I mean she was so considerate of me, yet my small-minded mind hate this gift she gave me because I expect something ... I don't know, maybe something a little more romantic?

Releasing a defeated sigh, I reluctantly accept her gift.

'I guess it's the thought that count.' I thought.

'Hey ... promise me something.'

'It depends on what kind of promises is it.' I stuck out my tongue at her.

'Yah! Just promise me okay? No question asked.' She tried to look angry but fail hilariously cute.

I mentally smile at the sight in front of my ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter