Wonho and other things I'd rather not talk about

Citrus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

T/W: Mentions of alcohol problems, , depression and suicide. 

If you’re sensitive to that, you can skip the cursive part, the cursive part is some of Hyungwon of Wonhos back story and how their relationship ended. 

 

 

”My parents could be home any minute…” Hyungwon bit back a moan, tugging at Wonhos hair. He could feel the older smiling into his skin, dangerously close to  the waistband of his boxers. Hyungwons back arched into Wonhos touch, letting the older have full control over him. 

”But wheres the fun in that huh?” 

Hyungwon groaned ”Won… I’m ser-” He stopped abruptly when he felt soft fingers tugging his boxers downwards. 

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

Wonho was resting his head on Hyungwons chest, it was a warm summer day, the sun was shining. They were laying on a blanket in the nearby park, their favourite place underneath an old oak. They liked it because they were away from everyone else, they could be whoever they wanted. 

”Babe…” Wonho muttered, fingers tracing amongst Hyungwons chest. 

”Yeah…” Hyungwon muttered, half asleep. 

”Please, it’s important Hyungwon”  Wonho sounded pained, and Hyungwon opened his eyes ”What’s wrong?”

Wonho sighed, taking Hyungwons hand in his

”You know I were at the hospital yesterday?” 

”Yes…” Now Hyungwon was scared. 

”They diagnosed me with bipolar disorder…” 

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

This was the 3rd time Wonho was hospitalized. 

It was the 3rd time Hyungwon was sitting next to his bed, whispering prayers that they would bring his Won back to him. 

For the 50th time in his life, he spent his night alone in the apartment, smoking. Limbs sprawled out over the couch, cigarette in his left hand, with several more on the floor. 

All the while he was cursing every bad word he could at Wonho, wondering what he or Wonho did to deserve this. 

Every night he wondered what Wonho had done in earlier lives to deserve feeling like this, and Hyungwon wondered how the he would be able to continue like this. 

He was breaking piece by piece, crack by crack, every time Wonho was hurt. 

He didn’t know how to keep their relationship alive if the love was one sided. 

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

When Hyungwon started camming, that’s when the fighting had started. At first, Wonho had been okay with it, but when Hyungwon had gotten more and more daring with it, Wonho hadn’t been too supportive. He said he didn’t like others seeing what was his. Drunken words. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter