The past is the past

Citrus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

THIS IS LIKE, A WHOLE CHAPTER WITH ONLY FLUFF YOU’VE BEEN WARNED 

 

 

After fixing their ”bed”, Hyungwon had pulled his shirt over his head, throwing it in the front seat. It was still pretty warm outside, even though it was late.

Minhyuk could only stare at him; Hyungwon didn’t have abs, not really, Hyungwons body was slender, his features soft, pale skin almost radiant in the moonlight. 

 

”You’re staring… Again?” Hyungwon smiled, stretching his back. Show off Minhyuk muttered to himself.

”No, I’m not” Minhyuk sounded like an eight year old, but he couldn’t help but smile. 

”Yes you were…” Hyungwon climbed into the car, and Minhyuk looked at him questioningly.

”What are you waiting for?”

”I… I don’t know to be honest” For once in his life he decided he was going to be forward, that he was going to say it to the world and do what he wanted. 

He pulled his shirt over his head, joining Hyungwon in the small car. 

 

”And you had a plan for this or what?” Minhyuk laughed, still trying to figure out how they both would fit. The mattress almost didn’t fit and how the two of them would fit there was a mystery to Minhyuk.

”Believe me, I have a plan” Hyungwon smirked, and before Minhyuk could react, Hyungwon had dragged him down onto the mattress, Minhyuk towering above the younger. 

Minhyuk felt the redness spreading over his face, looking down at Hyungwon. The brunette had a smug expression plastered to his face, and once again Minhyuk laughed a little. 

He could definitely get used to this. 

 

//

 

Pulling Minhyuk down on top of him had gone perfectly, though he didn’t really like being underneath the boy. He liked being in control. 

Hyungwon was quick to get on top of Minhyuk, hands on either sides of Minhyuks head. 

He felt a little dizzy, eyes fixed on the dark pair of eyes staring back at him. 

 

”So this was your plan huh?” Minhyuk said, voice surprisingly steady. 

”Yes… It was” Hyungwon muttered, leaning down even closer, propping himself up on his left elbow, the fingers on his right hand pushing strands of hair out of Minhyuks face. 

Their noses were only centimeters apart, and Hyungwon could feel Minhyuks soft breath against his lips.

 

”Minhyuuuuuk?” Hyungwon said slowly, long fingers pulling Minhyuks chin upwards.

”Yeah…”

”Would you mind if I kissed you?” 

”Not really…” The older shrugged, eyes not meeting his anymore. Minhyuk could barley finish his sentence before Hyungwon connected their lips. 

Going slow at first, hand on Minhyuks neck, kissing the blonde passionately. Minhyuk felt warm, it was like the whole car was boiling and he felt dizzy. He felt hands on his chest and arms. He felt how Minhyuks back slightly arched, and he smiled and took Minhyuks bottom lip between his teeth; biting down softly, managing to coax a moan out of the older. The small sound was soft and gentle, but it was there and Hyungwon took this opportunity to slide his tongue into Minhyuks mouth. After that he felt Minhyuks fingertips moving amongst his back, down to his hips, forcing him even closer. 

 

 

// 

 

5 minutes into their intense make out session, Minhyuk pulled away hesitantly, both of them catching their breaths, Hyungwon still on top of older. 

Their was a thin string of saliva hanging between their mouths and Minhyuk was quick to remove it, his bruised lips aching aching a little. 

 

”That was definitely something I could get used to…” Minhyuk mumbled, still trying to gain back his ability to breath normally. 

”I agree” Hyungwon said, placing small kisses on Minhyuks cheek, jaw, neck and collarbones. He would have loved marking the other but he wanted Minhyuks consent to do that, since not everyone was very fond of hickeys. At least didn't like making or receiving them as much as Hyungwon did. 

”I’m tired…” Hyungwon lied down next to the blonde, Minhyuk instantly putting his head in the crook of Hyungwons neck. The bleached hair was soft against his skin, Minhyuks lips grazing over the skin on his neck. 

”Let’s sleep then” Hyungwon yawned and rested his chin on Minhyuks head. 

”Is this okay?” Hyungwon continued, closing his eyes. 

”Yes, yes it is…” Minhyuk said, placing a featherlight kisses on Hyungwons neck. So this was heaven huh? Minhyuk thought to himself, wandering off slowly, the taste of Hyungwon still on his lips.  

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

Waking up, Hyungwon felt confused at first. 

Next to him were a boy, still asleep; looking as beautiful as ever. 

It was a strange feeling, not fully new, but something he hadn't experienced in a very very long tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter