Characters ♡

project cafe ♡ hiring now
130*180

lee hayun

"please kindly go away, i'm introverting"

AGE: 17
 role: Cook

Lee Hayun is a seventeen year old high school student who is in a desperate look out for a job. She is a pretty good leader (for her dog that is) and a good cook. (Hayun at baking tho') She can even babble about nothing for hours if the subject seems interesting to her. But she is all too shy to with people she doesn't know or isn't close with. Suprisingly she has got quite the sharp tounge when needed and can stand up for herself, but it all goes down the drain when she understands what she just said. she can be pretty grumpy when things doesn't go her way and Hayun thinks it's the perfectionist in her that's talking. Being the introvert that she is. She never applied for jobs where she has to go up to the counter and leave her resume and prefers online applying instead. Her role at the café is the baker beside Seokjin. She adores anything sweet and cute in her baking. Her speciality is ice cream, cupcakes, cakes and strawberry cheesecake. Oh god you have to try her strawberry cheesecake once before you die.


c h o s e n

130*180

kim seokjin

"nobody's perfect, yet here i am"

age: 18
 role: Baker/Cook

1# husbando material. That's Kim Seokjin in short, because come on. Who doesn't want a handsome, tall, kind and good cook as a husband?. Seokjin is a man but he is more mother like to both his friends and loved ones. Nagging them to eat well, sleep and be healty. There's one thing that i forgot to mention. He knows that he's all that. That he is tall and handsome and loves when someone gives him a compliment of that sort. Seokjin can be ever so sulky if people don't realise that he is the perfect human being that he is.He's one of the most popular guys in his school, getting love notes and confessions on the daily. He went to the same school as Yoongi, Hayun and Namjoon. His reason for applying for a job at the café? He needs to get some work experience after graduation and project café is the perfect opportunity. Combinding his love for food with making the food with a new bunch of human beings.


o p e n

130*180

min yoongi

"eat a lot, sleep a lot"

age: 19
 Role: Manager/Self claimed DJ

Swag. Min Yoongi the self claimed genius. It isn't that he isn't a genius, he is. If you're talking about music that is. He may be seen napping in the back of the cafe a few times but he is a very diligent person when he has something to do. Yoongi is a lazy caring man who always looks out for his dear ones but some spoons of sarcasm will follow, even how hard you try to make it go away. At first glance he may be seen as a cold and grumpy grandpa but in real life he is a playful man who loves his bed a bit too much. He went to the same school as Namjoon, Hayun and Seokjin before graduating. His reason for seeking this job? He needs the money to buy equipment for his career in music production. He is the co-manager together with Namjoon and he didn't let anyone choose the music that would play in the cafe so he took the responsibility for being the DJ.


o p e n

130*180

kim namjoon

"there's too many people in this world we need a new plague"

age: 18
 role: Manager

the intelligent god of destuction is no one other than Kim Namjoon. This human being of a man is a intelligent human who is expected to be much more mature than what he really is. on the outside he may seem like a grown up adult but on the inside he's just a jumpy little boy. He has got quite the view of the world and the society that we live in and thinks much about it. To get away from all the seriousness, Namjoon has a great sense of human and knows how to make people laugh and how to make them feel comfortable around him. He is the manager of the cafe and is a natrual leader. Namjoon can be awkward too when bossing people around but he's the one keeping the cafe in check. He went to the same school as Yoongi, Hayun and Namjoon. What's his reason for applying for the job? He really needs some cash and the opportunity came and he took it.


o p e n

130*180

jung hoseok

"just let yourself be happy"

age: 18 
 role: Barista

This little ball of sunshine is the cafe's maskot even though he is the leading barista. Hoseok is somone who can make your day by just being around. He hates to see people down and does everything in his power to make the person smile or even giggle. He treats others well and is a little angel. He is an excellent barista that makes the best coffee drinks in Seoul (if the employees can choose). In some way he loves to harassing people with his loud voice, cuddles and clinging personality. He goes to the same school as Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin and is in the popular squad. He is the one at school that everyone wants to be friends with. If we're being honest here at least 10% of the customers are Hoseok's friends. Why did Hoseok apply for the job? He needed a good chance to socialize with people over the summer and a cafe was a good match.


o p e n

130*180

kim taehyung

"sometimes when my neighbor is gone, I roll around in her garden pretending i'm a carrot"

age: 17
 role: Dish boy/Cleaner

10% genius and 90% idiot. That's Kim Taehyung in a nutshell. He isn't the most mature guy of the group. no no Taehyung is a very immature person who doesn't think about how people see him as. Annoying, alien or kid he doesn't care. He is who is and you have to deal with that. He goes to the same school as Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook. At school he's known as the weird kid that somehow aces his test from to time but that is rare. He's innocent but can be bold in his actions. skinship is something that comes of as natrual to Taehyung and it can be read at some kind of flirting instead. He is a much family oriented man who is totally in love with kids and puppies. Why did Taehyung apply for the job? Well he made a bet with Jimin that he could keep a job for the summer and applied. Taehyung often wonders why he got the job as the dish boy but Namjoon only has the excuse that someone has to do them.


t a k e n

130*180

park jimin

"bite marks are love notes written in flesh"

age: 17
 AGE: Cashier

Flirt, yes Park Jimin is a crazy flirt. There doesn't go a day at the job with Jimin not flirting with at least ten customers. He brings in the cash though. So that's a good thing. He with his hair flipping and smexy eye stare makes girls and even some boys get wobbly knees at the mere precence of him. He hates losing and has a bright personality. Jimin may not show it but he has a lot of things he complains about when it comes to himself and he is very much aware of his faults. He can sometimes be like a puppy begging for attention and love. Jimin goes to the same school as Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok. And yes he's known as the local flirt there too. Why did Jimin apply for the job at the cafe? Actually there's two sides to the story, he made a bet with Taehyung and that he wants to find someone that he will love for real and not just a fling. What better place to find love then at a cafe?


o p e n

130*180

jeon jungkook

"in gym class, there's always that one person who thinks he's in the ing olympics"

age: 16
 role: Delivery boy

let's talk about the golden boy, Jeon Jungkook. At first glance he may seem like this confident athletic boy who thinks the world surrounds around him but that's not true (at least a bit of it) he is actually a shy kid who flees when his radar discovers a girl. he is extremely competitive rivaling his hyung Jimin in that trait. He's overflowing with passion in things he wants to do. likes to have his own things and space. Jungkook can be quite rebellious towards his older friends and loves to tease and pick on them. At school he have earned himself quite the rep. having girls crush on him behind his back. ( i mean who can resist a sweaty stud that plays soccer? not me) Why did Jungkook seek the job at the cafe? Because he is sick of people calling him a kid and decided to get a job to prove them wrong. the reason for Jungkook's job as the delivery boy was simple if Yoongi was the one deciding, and well yes he is. Jungkook is so fit that if the moped breaks he can run to the destination.


o p e n

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」