Meeting you agian

Shouldn't Love You

hello my readers, sorry that it been a while since i have updated. but now here is a sneak peak of chapter one. i will tryy to post the full chapter up soon.

 

 

 

Chapter 1(preview)

After the news of Taeyeon escape Tiffany wasn’t able to sleep comfortably, with the frighting thought that in any moment Taeyeon would be standing there in front of her. Eventually after a tiring night she was able to fall asleep.

The next morning as the sun light shine onto Tiffany’s sleepy face waking her up, causing the sleepy girl to feel distraught. Slowly getting up she wonder if she had close her curtain the night before. She was positive she had before going to sleep.

She walk to her bathroom reaching for her comb but to her surprise it wasn’t there where she would usually place it, instead of the right side of the sink, it was on the left.

Dismissing the weird feeling she continue to her daily routine getting ready for work.

“I’m telling you Soo, it is weird. I know I close the curtain, and place my comb there.” Tiffany explain to her partner her events earlier.

“I don’t know maybe you being forgetful. You’re probably stressing out about Taeyeon, and the lack of sleep probably get you paranoid.” Sooyoung tried to explain reasonably.

“I hope you’re right” Tiffany said before sitting on her desk. Sipping on her coffee for the morning. “Any news on Taeyeon?”

“I’m afraid not. No one was able to find her.” Sooyoung inform.

Tiffany release a sigh, before walking away.

“Where are you going?” Sooyoung ask,

“I’m going to see if there anything we miss at the scene where she escape.”

“Do you want me to come with you?”

“No, I got this, I want you to continue watching the camera to see if you spot her anywhere.”

 

Walking to her car in the parking structure, she got in her car and starting driving away. Before she was able to leave she felt the tire of the car pop. It happen so quickly, before she could pulled out her weapon, two mask women open her door with guns pointing at her knocking her out.

 

With the aching pain in her neck Tiffany slowly woke up. Trying to move but it was useless, she was tied up against a chair, and worst of all she was not able to identify her kidnapper.

“What do you want?” Tiffany scream at her kidnapper.

“I think you know.” Taeyeon said behind her mask.

Tiffany struggle even more but stopped when she felt the cold gunmetal against her neck.

“I wouldn’t dare if I were you.” Her other kidnapper worn.

“Is that you Taeyeon!” Tiffany ask bravely.

Taeyeon smirk behind her mask, going unnoticed by the other girl. She didn’t respond to Tiffany question, instead she slowly approach Tiffany, taking a grip of her victim neck, applying enough pressure to cause the girl to suffer slowly.

“Now what should I do to you?” Taeyeon ask Tiffany, but as Tiffany struggle to not show any reaction to satisfy her kidnapper. It made Taeyeon boil in anger. She forcefully release Tiffany’s neck causing her to gasps for air.

“You are pretty stubborn, why don’t you beg for you life!” Taeyeon yelled as she pulled a gun and pointed at Tiffany.

“I would not satisfy you, Kill me if you want” Tiffany spat at Taeyeon.

“If that what you want, than so be it.” Taeyeon face the gun at her, and watch how Tiffany close her eyes waiting for her to pull the trigger.

 

BANG! The load noise echo across the room.