Jealousy

touché

The clock ticked each second. Junhoe sat on the couch, waiting for his beloved. Channels flickering from one to another, finally stopping on a drama. There in the drama was his fiancé hugging the female lead. He scowled at the scene. He didn't like seeing him with someone else. He was truly jealous, criticizing the poor actor. Munching on the popcorn, he looked at his hand, mesmerized by the ring on his finger. He may be the wife but god damn isn't he the alpha in the bedroom. He smirked at the memory of his fiancé panting and underneath him. Giggling at the thought he clapped his hands then pointing at the actor on tv. "See this , you'll never get my cinnamon roll, ha!" Collapsing on the couch as he laughed. He couldn't wait till his beloved got home. His eyes flickered to a photo of them on the night he was proposed to.

"Yah, Chanu! Why are you so slow" He turned around ready to scold the boy. Only to see the sight of him kneeling, hands holding a box with a ring inside. The youngers face bright red. As he loudly proposed to him. Junhoe was in tears as he yelled "YES!"

The sound of the door interrupted his memories as he jumped off the couch. He excitedly went to greet his fiancé. The scent of cologne invading the house gotten stronger as he crept closer. He smiled as he saw the man in front of him. He soon forgot about the female on the tv. He inhaled the others scent as he was hugging the man. "Welcome home darling"

 

Okay, okay I had exams and who said I was going to write long drabbles. I at those and I'm not kidding. But I have break on Tuesday, which means you know, tumblr, twitter, VIXX, MX, and IKON. Mwuahaha and of course AFF. Well I'll see you soon which is like in 2-3 days. ( ´థ౪థ)σ’`゙