Finale

Park Jimin

It was perfect.  Well at least I thought so…  I really liked him, I can’t forget about him and I might as well remember him for the rest of my life.  He wasn’t a bad person.  He was a good person who had a great personality the only flaw he had was that he smoked weed, he drunk, and he’s a part of a gang.  He and I weren’t a couple and he didn’t like me that way, but I liked him in a way that I shouldn’t have.  I liked him way more than I should’ve.  He made me laugh.  He hugged me whenever I asked.  He made me smile.  And whenever I saw him, he creates butterflies in my stomach.  I liked talking to him, and I liked hugging him, and I just simply liked him for who he was.  

    But then high school came and with his bad choices, it lead him to be suspended then eventually expelled.  I would see him sometimes, we would wave to each other and say hi.  But then suddenly, I stopped seeing him.  I looked for him.  But I wasn’t able to find him.  
    I miss him.  Every day I think of him.  How someone can have such an impact in my life even though he didn’t do much.  When I see someone walking that looks like him or I see someone whose back is similar to his, I run to him and look…  It isn’t him…  One day, I thought…  If I keep looking, maybe he’ll come back.  Maybe he misses me as much as I missed him.

    But then one day…  Someone came up to me and asked, “Please stop looking for him…”  At first I was confused, I’ve never seen him before but then he continued, “Jimin passed away from a driveby shooting….  It’s been a year since he’s been gone.”  That’s when my heart dropped.  When my eyes bursted into tears.  “I’ve heard from people that you keep looking for him that’s why I came to notify you that he passed away…”  My knees became weak so I dropped onto the floor, my tears came running down.  Yet, I still haven’t come to reality, I still couldn’t believe it.  The guy crouched down in front of me, “I saw him die in front of me and I enjoyed it.”  I looked up and he was smirking.